DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Dot-Matrix LED Scrolling Message Display Cap (Red Light)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVitoLaDevene on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This hat is a bargain! For only 10 buck or so you have a fully custumizable cap. Differents scrolling text option. Very fun for special events or party. Cons:May be a bit hard to to configure the first time of use but one you understand how.. it pretty easy. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeliever11 on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It as an attractive cap with the customised LED red light on the cap -The LED text can be taken out from the cap -Good to wear the cap when going for party, doing charity, selling things for charity as it attracts attention -Bright LED light -Good to use for ice breaking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamacho on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* The cap itself seems to be build well enough. * The message is clear, the speed used to run the message across the screen (3 characters at a time) is nicely paced. * Price makes it a good gift item Cons:* Setting up the messages is a crime. * The on/off button is on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTugTellum56 on 09/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great little piece of nonsense that has no practical use whatsoever, but is a bucket of fun to make your friends laugh and jealous at the same time. The trick is, do not tell them where you got it. If you can be a little bit imaginative when composing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 08/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap for what you get! Very easy to use. Just remove it and use the three buttons. It has 6 memory locations so you can store several messages. I have never entered the maximum message length. Really fun to have (geeky toy). Use as a crown for various achievements... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaggie20 on 03/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cool cap. The dots are VERY bright. I think the price is very reasonable. one of the coolest gadgets from Deal extreme. I got it really fast in the post. It came in a flat bubbled envelope but it was ok. I gave it to my husband as a present and he loved it. Cons:Sett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiffM on 12/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Mine works very well, a little tricky to get the LED display out of the holder but a little elbow grease did the trick. Works as described. I was a little hesitant about only 3 characters at once but the scroll works very well and you don't notice it. Cons:A bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOriginal36 on 06/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ITS SO COOL ! The hat is plane black The message is clear and readable Good thing there are 6 messages to remember Cons:Hard to switch on/off Very hard to change the messages or modes, and it is too easy to erase former messages (no undo, no backspace). OtherThoughts:An o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboogeyman2009 on 06/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is of very good quality cotton. It is verry funny. La calidad de del algond y esteticamente se ve biem. Es muy divertido Cons:It just too fast and the battery takes 2. It is very difficult to change words. My fingers were hurt by the push. Las baterias se acaban rapido... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulesC on 05/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love the cap : - It is easy to program and to use = ) - It is cool and bright ! - It's possible to program 6 messages - You have all kind of cool icons smily's etc --> It is awsome in dark places like disco's =) The first time i recieved it was broken but second ti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections