DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Dot-Matrix LED Scrolling Message Display Cap (Red Light)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVitoLaDevene on 01/28/2013

This hat is a bargain! For only 10 buck or so you have a fully custumizable cap. Differents scrolling text option. Very fun for special events or party. May be a bit hard to to configure the first time of use but one you understand how.. it pretty easy. Good built quality for a 10 CAD hat and you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeliever11 on 11/21/2011

-It as an attractive cap with the customised LED red light on the cap -The LED text can be taken out from the cap -Good to wear the cap when going for party, doing charity, selling things for charity as it attracts attention -Bright LED light -Good to use for ice breaking -Build quality of cap is average ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDamacho on 10/28/2011

* The cap itself seems to be build well enough. * The message is clear, the speed used to run the message across the screen (3 characters at a time) is nicely paced. * Price makes it a good gift item * Setting up the messages is a crime. * The on/off button is on the inside of the cap, on the printboard,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTugTellum56 on 09/27/2011

This is a great little piece of nonsense that has no practical use whatsoever, but is a bucket of fun to make your friends laugh and jealous at the same time. The trick is, do not tell them where you got it. If you can be a little bit imaginative when composing the messages, it can be very entertaining.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalter on 08/12/2010

Very cheap for what you get! Very easy to use. Just remove it and use the three buttons. It has 6 memory locations so you can store several messages. I have never entered the maximum message length. Really fun to have (geeky toy). Use as a crown for various achievements ina video game party :P VEry bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaggie20 on 03/11/2010

Very cool cap. The dots are VERY bright. I think the price is very reasonable. one of the coolest gadgets from Deal extreme. I got it really fast in the post. It came in a flat bubbled envelope but it was ok. I gave it to my husband as a present and he loved it. Setting up the messages is REALLY REALLY ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiffM on 12/09/2009

Mine works very well, a little tricky to get the LED display out of the holder but a little elbow grease did the trick. Works as described. I was a little hesitant about only 3 characters at once but the scroll works very well and you don't notice it. A bit confusing at first but the directions are actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOriginal36 on 06/15/2009

ITS SO COOL ! The hat is plane black The message is clear and readable Good thing there are 6 messages to remember Hard to switch on/off Very hard to change the messages or modes, and it is too easy to erase former messages (no undo, no backspace). An on/off switch could be great. The blue one 23049 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboogeyman2009 on 06/03/2009

Is of very good quality cotton. It is verry funny. La calidad de del algond y esteticamente se ve biem. Es muy divertido It just too fast and the battery takes 2. It is very difficult to change words. My fingers were hurt by the push. Las baterias se acaban rapido y me lastime tratando de cambiar las ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulesC on 05/28/2009

I love the cap : - It is easy to program and to use = ) - It is cool and bright ! - It's possible to program 6 messages - You have all kind of cool icons smily's etc --> It is awsome in dark places like disco's =) The first time i recieved it was broken but second time it was okay. Some times the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections