DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Premium Precision Phone Disassembly Tool (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Satisfied Muy bueno Inexpensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJucarcrespillo on 02/04/2015

estos utiles son buenos y necesarios si quieres desmontar sin dañar cualquier mando o movil. valen para todos

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byJCeletro on 01/12/2015

Produto de boa qualidade, está sendo bem útil durante os reparos de alguns aparelhos eletrônicos.

Impression:Ótimo!;

0 0 0

• posted bytonitr83 on 12/30/2014

Barato y Muy fácil de usar . No tiene pegas (si se rompen por el mucho o mal uso ,compras mas ) Simplemente Perfecto Como Todos los Productos DX.com siempre superan mis espectativa

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMirhawk on 12/20/2014

I like to work around My gadgets and sometime they need to be maintained. I always feared that operating them with metal things would damage. But with these tool, I don't have to worry at all. They are the best! They are extremely useful and handy. Sturdy quality and very affordable!

Extremely Usefull and handy tool set

Impression:Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byandrebaia on 12/10/2014

Perfeito para serviços de manutenção de celulares e equipamentos eletrônicos que são fechados com travas pequenas.

Impression:Ótimo Pará NÃO danificar;

0 0 0

• posted bytarciobarreira on 11/14/2014

Chegou em perfeito estado e em um período consideravelmente bom em menos de 1 mês. O produto é excelente para manuseio do Ipad e outros produtos eletrônicos, pois não os danifica quando tentamos abri-los.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byclassic9110 on 10/28/2014

Useful little set, that I carry around in my backpack. I am very happy with this product, especially with the price. Pros: Multifunctional set, that can open any plastic case without damaging it (phone casings, remote controls, etc.). Cons: Can't think of any...it does what it is designed to do !... Read more

Impression:Useful,Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byjanel2k on 10/08/2014

Pros: simple to use, a lot of profiles to fit may phones (and not only phones). Price is very good Cons: none

Impression:versatile,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted bymito150 on 09/23/2014

I think this is a must have. If you want to repair or to open devices, this is very useful to avoid to leave marks all over the edges of the plastics and visible parts. Pros: Very cheap, very useful Cons: If you want to use it a lot, then buy 2 packs. Some tools can deteriorate quickly.

Impression:Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byFeenx on 07/20/2014

Those little tools will help you open your cellphone if you ever need too. I had to change the usb port for my nexus wich i bought here on dx SKU: 138786. Made it very easy to take out the outter casing that needs to be pop out. After a few tries it came out very easily No cons at all for the you... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections