DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Premium Precision Phone Disassembly Tool (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Very useful!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymito150 on 09/23/2014

I think this is a must have. If you want to repair or to open devices, this is very useful to avoid to leave marks all over the edges of the plastics and visible parts. Pros: Very cheap, very useful Cons: If you want to use it a lot, then buy 2 packs. Some tools can deteriorate quickly. Read more

Impression:Very useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byGoryky on 01/23/2014

El material es duro y no se estropea tan facilmente como otas que he tenido. Bastante económico. Se desgastan(aunque menos que otras que he probado). No es un artículo muy duradero, al ser plastico es facil que se desgaste cuando se ejerce fuerza, según con que movil, se desgasta mas o ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKimEzzY on 01/18/2014

Different tools to suit the needs you might have. I find the variety quite useful, as different phones might require different approach. The plastic might get a bit squished and/or deformed if the phone is though to get a part. They are all plastic. Could be that a metal one would not be such a bad supplement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystoicar26 on 12/28/2013

A great set of tools for disassembly of plastic cases. Personally I apply for disassembly, cleaning. With these utilities, you can not be afraid of scratches on the device and accidental damage latch mechanisms. i used for the i9300 and is hard to work for a novice none for this tools. it is very good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byertnet on 12/13/2013

Very good tools for open devices without scratch. You have some options with this tools. Muy buenas herramientas para abrir dispositivos sin rallarlos. Te permiten abrir dispositivos de varias maneras. Molt bones eines per obrir dispositius it can broke if you are not carefully. Si no vas con cuidado,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVDmitryV on 11/08/2013

Low cost for this tools. none for this tools. it is very good. A great set of tools for disassembly of plastic cases. Personally I apply for disassembly, cleaning. With these utilities, you can not be afraid of scratches on the device and accidental damage latch mechanisms. I recommend to buy this set ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloncarevic on 07/01/2013

For less than $ 3 to get a tool that can help you to service any electronic device I have to say that this is not a tool that will serve you for a long time. After replacing the battery on the ipod I damage the green tool, to be precise sharp part of it is stripped and it can not be used any more for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrhino1974 on 06/11/2013

Good assortment of tools which can open almost any, snap-together, plastic case. Plastic tools allow you to pry open covers without causing damage such as when using screwdrivers or blades. Overall quality is good and these tools feature fine edges which allows them to be inserted into the smallest of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConquet on 05/24/2013

The hard plastic tools are easy to use. Every job you come across when repairing a telephone has it's own tool. The tools are non-slippery and most of all they don't make any scratches my devices when used during the repairs. there are no cons, it's just a great product. All the tools come for a soft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyeshore on 05/11/2013

-Soft plastic, so no concern about scratching your gadget. -Nice selection of soft poking and prying tools. -Low price. -Such soft plastic on the long-handled tools means they are only going to last a few uses. If you want something to sit on your bench as a tool longer, I think buying more pieces in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections