DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Pin to 4-Pin FireWire Cable (1.2M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhkhadim on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well and as advertised purchased to connect old DV camera to PC to backup home movies seems sturdy Cons:none so far need to re-review after a year, see if it holds up I also ordered part# 10633 in case it didn't work, this is to hookup to DVD recorder I bought a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjdux on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:firewire perfect cable for communication to the camera and PC with the size perfect to avoid signal loss in the transmission of data and images from the camcorder with a good manufacture of plastic and shielded to avoid interfencias is a good complement to mee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpadula on 11/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used it to link my sony dv camera, and worked right ou the box, quick setup, controls and everything worked well. usei pra ligar uma camera sony dv, funcionou logo de cara, os controles funcionam normalmente Cons:well, it could have a sturdier construction but and the c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections