DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Pin to 6-Pin FireWire Cable (1.2M-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzividan97 on 04/02/2013

it works, it does what it need to do. there is not much to say about this product. a simple cabel, that arrived on time and has no problems at all. a great price for a great product. the regular price in my country is about 11 dollar, so 2.5 dollar is much better none, i guess. if you never used this kind of cable before, you should know that you will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaze79 on 11/10/2011

I needed a firewire cable for my video camera. Locally they where around 10 euro. This is too much so I bought the cable from DX. Arrived in short time and I am very happy with it! It is just as good as the 10 euro cable in Finland No cons! It's a very nice product for a very nice price. Just buy it and you will never regret it. I will be ordering another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApola10 on 10/24/2011

- It looks very strong. - It is durable. - Well attached at the ends. - It is long enoght for regular use. - It has a nice style and color. - Very flexible - It is cheap. - None so far. If you are looking for and iLink cable, which are really expensive, you can buy this one stead, it is way cheaper than the original one and it pretty much work the same.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvinaserafini on 02/24/2011

I was in need for a firewire cable, for my new camera. In local stores here in Argentina they were around 20 usd, 10x the price i paid here !!! The length is just great ! The cable works just as described It arrived to Argentina within 2 weeks None, this cable is great as expected. Maybe the fact that it only comes in one color? but the silver color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrborrie on 05/15/2010

I needed a firewire cable for my sony video camera. Locally they where around 10-15 euro's I dont like paying so much for a cable so i went to deal extreme like i should have done right away. Cable got here in 2 weeks (netherlands) worked great None really Colors? i dont know its a good cable Need a cable and dont like overpaying for these kinds of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections