Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfresh64 on 06/07/2014

he is very confortable to use and turn off automatically after few minutes for preserving the battery. Comes with spare battery. after every use is necessary to correct the zero mark ordered it last year. deal with the teacher on metrology that would Income caliper to check on the accuracy of it. and behold a month later he came, brought to engage in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycperibanez on 05/14/2014

Precision is goog enought for my purposes. It is very confortable to use and turn off automatically after few minutes for preserving the battery. The battery has a very long life. It carries a battery replacement in the box, but I am still using the first one after one year use. Precision at 0 position is not very good but it can be solver with de zero ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlyByNigth on 05/11/2014

It's easy to use and give the reading infomation in a very clear way. It seems reasonably well built. The battery has a good duration for my use (two or three times a day) It comes with batteries included The slide could be a little bit more smooth. The quality of the box is not soo good as the instrument. Still working good. I'm satified with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancis.mendes on 03/20/2014

- seems to be fairly accurate - the price seems right - is easy to read and has options for reading in mm or in - the finish is not that great: the jaws has a little rough around the edges and uneven - needs to be constantly zeroed. even after just one use, will show negative values when the jaws is closed - the rail doesn't slides freely: sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorro666 on 03/16/2014

I needed a reliable set of calipers in the garage that didnt cost the earth. They are identical to an more expensive set I have for odd jobs at work. Hard case protects the item well. Its fairly accurate, as Ive tested it numerous times a more precise set. It comes with batteries so good to go when u get it. My only advise is to not store it with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluflaims on 02/17/2014

I love this tool, I have measured so many things with it. And for the most part its quiet accurate. And for the price it can't be beat. I used this tool or a class project and all my classmates were asking to borrow it. Really useful. None that I can think of particularly. Though the box is a little funny shaped. Great tool, it works well and is comparable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychlumsj on 02/14/2014

Precise Auto-ON/OFF Extra battery Solid build Zero function Large digits After a fast crossing the full scale several times is still accurate Is not backlit After 3 months of use is not as smooth running and the carrying case cracked on the top(partially my fault) I likely won't be buying a next caliper for a while, but next time I would buy longer,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacimarlopes on 01/28/2014

Muito bom produto de alta qualidade e fino acabamento uma boa precisao tendo em vista que e um paquimetro, com display de facil leitura corpo de inox bateria reserva e um estojo muito pratico e de boa proteção para guardar o produto acho que o visor tem carcaca pouco resistente pq e um plastico seco de restante o produto e muito bom mesmo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandore84 on 01/22/2014

It works pretty good. Looks solid. Good precision but this is fine for usual work not for professional. It doesn't slide smoothly enough. The case is in plastic and the caliper fit perfectly in it and stay in place. It came with a spare battery. The shipping normally is pretty good but for this item it took more than a month to received it. This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefestas9 on 01/13/2014

O produto apresenta acabamento fino, patra pessoas exigentes, de fácil leitura por apresentar um cristal líquido de tamanho maior que o mercado oferece Apesar de estar incluida uma bateria extra, em algumas regiões existe dificuldade de compra das baterias, talvez pudesem acrescer no preço e incluir mais unidades Satisfeito com o ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections