Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfresh64 on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:he is very confortable to use and turn off automatically after few minutes for preserving the battery. Comes with spare battery. Cons:after every use is necessary to correct the zero mark OtherThoughts:ordered it last year. deal with the teacher on metrology t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycperibanez on 05/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Precision is goog enought for my purposes. It is very confortable to use and turn off automatically after few minutes for preserving the battery. The battery has a very long life. It carries a battery replacement in the box, but I am still using the first one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluflaims on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this tool, I have measured so many things with it. And for the most part its quiet accurate. And for the price it can't be beat. I used this tool or a class project and all my classmates were asking to borrow it. Really useful. Cons:None that I can thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandore84 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works pretty good. Looks solid. Good precision but this is fine for usual work not for professional. Cons:It doesn't slide smoothly enough. OtherThoughts:The case is in plastic and the caliper fit perfectly in it and stay in place. It came with a spare batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavglub on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This instrument works very well. It is very easy to use and gives very precise measures. The steel is good quality and it is hardened. The plastic part is of less good quality. The display is easily readable. It is delivered with two sets of batteries. I use i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloNunes on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very light and practical. Comes with batteries and the display is clearly visible. the accuracy is very good. Surprising. muito leve e prático. Já vem com as baterias e o display é bem visível. a precisão é muito boa. Surpreendent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNorthernDIY on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and very reasonably accurate measurements. Build quality is pretty good, case was nice too. Cons:First one didn't work - But DX shipped me a replacement ASAP! Eats batteries like crazy. OtherThoughts:The serial data protocol has been decoded and there are lot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflaviol on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Perfect for people who works on a daily basis with precise measurements. The box offers a good protection to the tool. Cons:The only problem was the time it took to arrive, but it was more a problem of the national delivery system that took almost... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjibbbyy on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, good quality. Extra battery, Very good piece of equipment. I am glad I bought this. Very useful around the office and at home. Can switch between in and mm. Very useful. Cons:Box that holds the instrument is less quality. Shipping took a few weeks. Those are t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygti777 on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The metal body is very strong. Build quality is excellent. Very pleased with the price of the product! Packaging of good quality and does not cause the feeling of what it's here can break fast! Batteries Included! A good measurement accuracy. Indications are e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections