DX » Community » Reviews » Just-works Metal Hiking Clip Large-sized (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygregchristie on 01/02/2014

Surprisingly good quality. There's very little lateral flex in the hinge, and the anodized finish seems reasonably thick. For the price, none. It should be obvious, but this clip is not for heavy duty use and shouldn't be used to hold anything heavier than a few kilos. I haven't had this item long enough to say how it holds up after some use and abuse.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarazParsa on 08/26/2013

These carabiners are amazing. I was a bit skeptical about spending twice the amount of supposedly larger hiking clips, but after dishing it out and getting them I'm really glad I did. Their sturdiness lets me clip all sorts of things to it; water bottles, umbrellas, binoculars, etc.. etc... They lock really well, too, so you know your stuff isn't going ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmaverick69 on 08/21/2013

It's a clip - nothing more, nothing less. It's strong and feels sturdy in the hand. Doesn't feel cheap at all - which is surprising considering the price. Can hold a bit of weight as well. DO NOT USE FOR ANY CLIMBING ACTIVITY or anything like that. It's definitely not made for that. Although the only con is that I didn't order more of them. Simple, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydakiddy on 08/15/2013

Great for carrying bags and putting keys and attaching to your pants belt loop thingy. All the clips were packed separate. I was going to choose between this and the other similar one on the site but I chose this because it said "Large". I know there were customer pics and everything but I really thought it would be a bit larger as I had one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvjohanek on 08/01/2013

Very sturdy construction, just a perfect shape and size. Some similar clips tend to not lock in place as the is too much play in the hinge. It's not the case here. And if you consider the price, it makes it a really great deal. Not any found so far, used in number of situations within last half year and none of the pieces I have broke. Just a perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishu13 on 05/16/2013

- Very practical - Quite resistant - Wide range of applications - Optimal dimensions - Enough clips in a pack (5) - I don't think they work for climbing (but I haven't tested this utility yet) - For some applications can be small I have tested them in the following conditions (and working very well): - Hammock: fixing the hammock to a metallic fence ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypankajkumars on 03/11/2013

This clip is a must have accessories to hang around in the backpack. I bought the packet consisting of 5 clips. All clips are equally well made. The spring tension is quite OK. Looks tough. Recently, I used 3 clips in my backpack to hang all the shopping stuffs in Linking road and after 2 hours of shopping, it fitted so much bags that I had to dismantle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoJorge on 11/20/2012

For the everyday use they are good i use it to connect a lot of plastic bags when i go shopping when i put all the plastic bags in my car i connect them all with 2 metal clips, one for each Hand. Bags do not fall because they are all connected each other, and it is easy to take them all out of the car I am not a mountain climber, but these clip do not ... Read more

image 1 image 2 Just-works Metal Hiking Clip Large-sized (5-Pack)
    1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

quality material, black (which I prefer :) ), more durable than others I used. 5-pack is a jackpot no cons at all, It will last for long as long as you use it for normal stuff. It isn't' for climbing live saving, only to have something to hack things on yourself. It's more curved than regular one, which I found better. Connecting spots are distanced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiquidine420 on 01/09/2011

-BLACK COLOR! -Great build quality! (obviously not for climbing) -Tough metal, have been using ONE for over a year now! -Hinges don't break like most over time. -Great for key chains or attaching items to hiking bag or belt. -The price is awesome, can't be beat. I really have none, these things are awesome for the price. I love carabiners, I use them ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections