DX » Community » Reviews » Forceball SPT-ALC Exercise Wrist Force Ball w/ Blue LED / Counter - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykleitonbt on 04/11/2014

Easy to use, practical and very beautiful when it is running, the LEDs deicham he is also very cute and great for exercise for anti arm, biceps and triceps. I workout bodybuilding a few years and have never done such an effective arm exercises for anti equals Force Ball, is really incredible. Really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuacauaca on 04/10/2014

It is fun, i leave my powerball on the computer desk. It stays there looking at me taunting to try a little more!It is fun, i leave my powreball on the computer desk. It stays there looking at me taunting to try a little more! - Hate the blue led. As far as i know there is no way to turn it off. - It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoudio on 02/22/2014

It's very good! Very good build quality, it is totally worth the price. It's display is really useful, it shows a lot of parameters. It's also very portable and easy to use. Haven't found some yet. Only when you use it for the first couple times it can be tricky to start it and keep it going, but after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergivs8 on 02/05/2014

Very good materials, in my country costs the double than here. Works perfect and you need only some minuted to understand how works. The lights and the digital counter are amazing and so cool! Instructions and package very good quality.sending was so quickly this time!! Some minutes to understand how ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJimpo0o on 01/20/2014

Good quality, lower price than brasil, here the lower price is R$200,00 with all the things this item have. Have a good rotation speed, and how much faster more difficult to handle, and this is so good like an challenge ^^ its really fun to play with it and also strengthens the muscles. No cons. This ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymagistar2 on 01/16/2014

This ball is a quality product. I had the cheaper version of it, but it is half the quality of this. Just as the price. This force ball revs up to 9000rpm whis is great, it is made of quality plastics and it is much heavier that its cheaper cousin. I recommend it strongly in comparison to the green cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleksey2009 on 11/21/2013

Very good build quality! Works fine! It has a LCD-display with a lot of parameters - rotating speed (actual/average), counter of movement etc. The same device in Moscow costs about $150, so it is really good bargain! No cons! The device is really good. One insignificant moment - tips of the lace using ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhhrhhr on 09/16/2013

- price, the difference with the original almost three times. - RPM-meter, memorizes the maximum rpm, shows the current rpm, can count the number of revolutions per 30, 60 or 90 seconds. - very sloppy tracks burr around the counter. - there are small vibrations to 8000 revolutions per minute, then they ... Read more

top-side view bottom view top view without conter bottom of counter without a top cover side of rotor with magneto side of rotor with "balancing hole" metal shaft (lenght 62 – 63 mm; dia. 2.3 – 2.5 m

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections