DX » Community » Reviews » VERTU CCAV-S Cycling Bike Bicycle Hollow Out Seat Saddle - Black
Customer’s impression:
excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylennon1982 on 11/21/2014

very fast delivery, very good product, the item was as originally described,no delays in shipping, very reasonable price cons no packaging no instructions on how to install it Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bylaplace on 04/28/2014

very good proce for this article, if you take an original one you pay more the 5 times. Very light, but the metallic part is not alluminium but iron, so the weight can be better, but i do not expect this due to the price. I mount it on my spare bycicle and it works good. It must be noted that this seat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysdmacleod on 04/15/2014

Excellent price compared to Tioga Spyder Supports heavier rider than Tioga Spyder Flexible - very comfortable An excellent fit (for me, on my bikes) Good for road or mountain bike Plastic flashing in a lot of places (easy to remove) Cheap labels slide around (easy to remove) Heavier than Tioga Spyder ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bythorax78 on 01/21/2014

Great saddle, I'm using it since Christmas (almost 1 month) and I like it. The material is nice and seems to be pretty strong for the weight. Not so comfortable, a little bit too flexible. I will suggest this saddle to my friends because the nice quality for the price. I suggest to use this saddle on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincuabte on 12/10/2013

Saddle looks nice. Its plastic is hard wearing. It allows me to lean the bike against object on the saddle without worrying about scratching it. The seat bones contacts the saddle at correct location. There is no pain riding on this saddle. I feel numb after riding it for 12km. It does not help even ... Read more

Saddle on Birdy Disc

0 0 0

• posted bynikolaytel on 11/22/2013

Lightweight, comfortable, reduces sweating The plastic broke after 1 month I thoroughly searched for breathable saddle to reduce sweating (this is important in hot countries while riding in casual clothes). I ordered the saddle, however, I was skeptic whether it would be comfortable, without any padding.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byManuelRodrigo on 10/07/2013

It is a pretty good porduct. It is very light and its look like a race seat, is very impresive once it is mounted in the bike. It feel quite confortable, but it is true that u have to adapt a bit to use it. The price is maybe the best. There is no other seat so light and cheap. I dont find any yet. The ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byJullare82 on 09/26/2013

First of all the looks, very aggressive and something NEW!! Then comfort!! It's amazing.. wen i recived i was allready in a anticipated pain, but surprise... it's more confortable than the normal large and stuffed saddle i had before!! Also weight is very good!! It's a petty the mountings are in steel,... Read more

4 0 6

• posted byomega777 on 09/22/2013

reasonably light mine tipped the scales at 180g, a bit more than the quoted weight but its still comparable with most other light weight saddles surprisingly comfortable even with normal shorts on when used with padded knicks its even better the shell flexes heaps and acts like a pseudo cushion the rails ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections