DX » Community » Reviews » VERTU CCAV-S Cycling Bike Bicycle Hollow Out Seat Saddle - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice OK excelent Lightweight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAMC12 on 01/22/2015

Buen producto y util

Impression:Recomendable;

0 0 0

• posted bysilavc on 01/21/2015

Pros: nice design, more comfortable so far than classic saddles, low price! Cons: not so lightweight, no titanium rails, only steel, requires more attention to avoid rust!

Impression:Easy to mount,Looking good on my bike,easy to adjust;

0 0 0

• posted bywaterpoint on 01/03/2015

The saddle is simple to install and surprisingly, its comfortable. Furthermore, its cheap as well comparing with some of the bigger brand in the market

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylennon1982 on 11/21/2014

very fast delivery, very good product, the item was as originally described,no delays in shipping, very reasonable price cons no packaging no instructions on how to install it

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byYAPAVEMU on 10/30/2014

After installing it I rode my bike to roads where I rode it before to compare the feel of the saddle. It is more anatomical than it looks but it sertainly not as anatomical as I wanted it in order to change my previous saddle. I purchased another one to give it as a gift because it looks cool and... Read more

Impression:looks really cool;

0 0 0

• posted byteemuee on 10/25/2014

Cool and cheap saddle. I put mine on a fatbike and took for a spin in the trails and broke it. Probably would have done nice in road use but "rough" trails + fat rider is not a good combo with this one. At first I ordered this for a road bike, but the bike was stolen before I got the saddle. So a... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bySeanZM on 10/11/2014

Pros: This seat is light and strong. Its slim design makes it very comfortable to use. Cons: None so far.

Impression:This product is as described.;

0 0 0

• posted bysonicsim on 10/08/2014

Pros: cheap & affordable. Good design and very light weight Cons: material is kinda hard. Doubt about the life span of this saddle Overall this is still a very good saddle with very reasonable price. Most importantly this saddle is very light weight with ergonomic design. Definitely will buy... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvhdx1 on 07/23/2014

Pros: Very cheap, lightweight seat. Soft enough and makes felt like a gel seat. Incurved edge is comfortable. Cons: Not for agressive riding. Bset for road. Can be used for light crosscountry. Or for lightweght riders. I broke the plactic after 500 miles. Even with 3 broken sticks the seat was me... Read more

Impression:Lightweight, soft, not durable;

0 0 0

• posted bylaplace on 04/28/2014

very good proce for this article, if you take an original one you pay more the 5 times. Very light, but the metallic part is not alluminium but iron, so the weight can be better, but i do not expect this due to the price. I mount it on my spare bycicle and it works good. It must be noted that is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections