DX » Community » Reviews » VERTU CCAV-S Cycling Bike Bicycle Hollow Out Seat Saddle - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdmacleod on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price compared to Tioga Spyder Supports heavier rider than Tioga Spyder Flexible - very comfortable An excellent fit (for me, on my bikes) Good for road or mountain bike Cons:Plastic flashing in a lot of places (easy to remove) Cheap labels slide aro... Read more

2 0
  • posted byManuelRodrigo on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a pretty good porduct. It is very light and its look like a race seat, is very impresive once it is mounted in the bike. It feel quite confortable, but it is true that u have to adapt a bit to use it. The price is maybe the best. There is no other seat s... Read more

5 0
  • posted byJullare82 on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all the looks, very aggressive and something NEW!! Then comfort!! It's amazing.. wen i recived i was allready in a anticipated pain, but surprise... it's more confortable than the normal large and stuffed saddle i had before!! Also weight is very good... Read more

6 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections