Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRik0331 on 05/10/2014

This adapter has the same dimensions as a CompactFlash card, so it fits perfectly in my camera. It works great with the SD cards. It even comes with a protectice case! No cons for this adapter. It's cheaper than an other SD to CF adapter I bought, but it works just as great. I bought a Canon Eos 7d which uses CompactFlash cards. I had about 100 GB in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalker12 on 03/07/2014

Handles SD and SDHC. Tested with 1 GB and 8 GB. Build-in spring release for SD card. Press SD card in till it clicks. Press in again, and it is released. Transfer speed seems medium. Have seen something like 2.5 - 3 MB/s, both read and write in a PC CF reader. Hav not tested the card in a SD reader. Do not know the top speeds for the SD cards tested.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMuzkur on 10/11/2013

- SD are cheaper than CF; - Works with TF too; - Keep the memory card speed - Nice to use in professional cameras No cons. It's bolder than a stock CF but fits in my camera as well. I'm using it to shoot pictures ands movies in a Canon 7D with no problems. Just keep buying SD cards and use it in all your equipments, even with different card slots. If ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections