DX » Community » Reviews » Just-works Metal Hiking Clip Medium-sized (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRLMC on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light, cheap and quite strong. Works well without 'catching', easy to use and seems quite secure as the spring is firm and solid even after constant use. Cons:None that I have experienced although I have used these for several months in a variety of ways and occasi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPieris on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The clip is really cheap but for its dimension I think the overall quality is ok. They come in a pack of 5 so every single piece is really really cheap. They are quite good for holding keys or usb keys. Cons:I hoped they where bigger. They are really small so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byketosam on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made small clips. Nothing wrong and the spring is sturdy enough. These seem to withstand lot of weight. I'm using these to clip my SLR camera to my shoulder bag and I have no doubt that these will hold. These are also light enough that you can carry a coupl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatrenTEC on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice little hiking clips, lightweight, but sturdy. Very useful on hiking trips or hanging tools on your belt when working. I regularly hang 2 kg (4 lbs) items on them and they are OK. They come individually packed, which is good. Cons:You can push the closing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZolohoj on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Standard metal hiking clip, good quality, light. Very good size for keys and hanging small tools to your backpack, for example compas, bottle, etc. It's black - universal colour to anything coloured :-) Cons:Nothing real. I will see after few months of using how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good, sturdy materials, seem to be strong and durable, good locking mechanism, nice looking, very cheap compared to other offers. Could be useful in many situations, good and great for anybody. Cons:None at all ... Maybe they won't hold a ton, but they are not d... Read more

Metal Hiking Clip Metal Hiking Clip
    0 0
  • posted bydacha111 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Lightweight (aluminum, not steel) and therefore easy to carry - Very useful for everyday use, such as for hanging keys on the belt or jeans - Being small and not shiny makes it very discrete - Very low price (40 cents per piece) - Very solid quality - still using it a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPhillipozz on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Clips seems very well built, the metal should be just fine for your keys, although, I wouldn't try to hike with those things, even although they are called "hiking clips". The flip-back mechanism of the "opening" part seems just fine and shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevsmif80 on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is great for 5 of these. They are good for securing water bottles your your belt or backpack or other items you want handy to use readily without holding onto or digging thru a backpack. Cons:None Really. OtherThoughts:Wasnt sure of the size probably would hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvecka on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I find this clip really useful because great amount of things can be fastened and carry by it. A huge advantage is easy and fast attach and take down again. Material and opening seems to be a durable enougt to carry adequatelly heavy things. I use similar products for car... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections