DX » Community » Reviews » Just-works Metal Hiking Clip Medium-sized (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Surprisingly sturdy. The metal construction and clip are solid enough to hang small to medium-sized items. - Easy to use - Great price (especially since you get 5!) - They are a bit on the small side. I didn't really pay attention to the dimensions when ordering and was a bit surprised when I got them,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflip3 on 01/17/2014

It's lightweight because its made of aluminium, so easy to carry. Black color . Very useful for everyday use, such as for hanging keys on the belt or trousers, or to attach something to your rucksack like a canteen, or a knife with a paracord rope. Very low price. It works OK, useful product, fine quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudofthought on 08/20/2013

Handy little clips for attaching light gear to bags/belts etc. Cheap but feel sturdy enough for the proper uses. Not much really, just don't expect to put much weight on them. The spring feels like it'll wear out with heavy daily use. I use them to attach accessories to my bug out bag. Handy for that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGns1705 on 08/17/2013

- Small and tiny; - A variety methods of use; - Very good price; - Convenient; - Easy to use. - Can be damaged very easy: - I thought it's a little bigger :( - I got only 3 pieces. Bought for working in gym... But I think this won't suit me, so will buy another, Large-sized. Keep this for something, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRLMC on 06/21/2013

Very light, cheap and quite strong. Works well without 'catching', easy to use and seems quite secure as the spring is firm and solid even after constant use. None that I have experienced although I have used these for several months in a variety of ways and occasions Came in useful in different ways ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPieris on 06/21/2013

The clip is really cheap but for its dimension I think the overall quality is ok. They come in a pack of 5 so every single piece is really really cheap. They are quite good for holding keys or usb keys. I hoped they where bigger. They are really small so its diffucult to use them other than as a key ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byketosam on 06/14/2013

Well made small clips. Nothing wrong and the spring is sturdy enough. These seem to withstand lot of weight. I'm using these to clip my SLR camera to my shoulder bag and I have no doubt that these will hold. These are also light enough that you can carry a couple spare ones in your keyring for situations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatrenTEC on 04/04/2013

Nice little hiking clips, lightweight, but sturdy. Very useful on hiking trips or hanging tools on your belt when working. I regularly hang 2 kg (4 lbs) items on them and they are OK. They come individually packed, which is good. You can push the closing mechanism to the side and damage it, but you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZolohoj on 03/19/2013

Standard metal hiking clip, good quality, light. Very good size for keys and hanging small tools to your backpack, for example compas, bottle, etc. It's black - universal colour to anything coloured :-) Nothing real. I will see after few months of using how stiff the clips are. Nothing to be say more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Good, sturdy materials, seem to be strong and durable, good locking mechanism, nice looking, very cheap compared to other offers. Could be useful in many situations, good and great for anybody. None at all ... Maybe they won't hold a ton, but they are not designed for this. Could be used for connecting ... Read more

Metal Hiking Clip Metal Hiking Clip

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections