DX » Community » Reviews » Just-works Metal Hiking Clip Medium-sized (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Good product BOM Bonito Pequeno Worth the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaverinha on 06/21/2015

pros: u buy and don't get it... você compra e não leva cons: u buy and don't get it... você compra e não leva other: u buy and don't get it, no one cares... você compra e não leva, ninguém liga waste of money

Impression:not received;

0 0 0

• posted bypepealonzo on 06/13/2015

Pros: very cheap clips Cons: none

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byohadsha on 06/03/2015

its just good for my needs but for me its small, not medium

useful and helpful

0 0 0

• posted bygugatato on 05/19/2015

pros: bonito, enfeite contra: muito pequeno, serve apenas como chaveiro, não serve para escaladas.

Impression:BOM,Pequeno,Bonito;

0 0 0

• posted by9250711 on 04/29/2015

Nice to have for your keys. easy to work with good material. definitely handy to have. also a very cheap price!!! 5 small pieces

Impression:Good product,Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted bycanuckshead on 11/07/2014

Small and strong little Carabiner, Excellent product for small jobs. I use them to hook up our rubber dingy's when we go for river run a bunch of us. It hold 4 dingy's together wit no problems.

0 0 0

• posted bynabdullin on 11/03/2014

Pros: cheap, black, metal, come in 5-pack Cons: the lock protrudes to the inside with a sharp edge, may possibly tear lanyards after heavy use.

Impression:Worth the price;

0 0 0

• posted byalbertofern on 09/24/2014

Estos mosquetones están bien fabricados y cumplen correctamente las especificaciones para su uso concreto. No sirven para escalada o similares actividades. No se te ocurra colgarte de ellos ni usarlos para levantar pesos de mas de 50kg. Yo los uso para los tapones de rosca de las botellas de... Read more

Impression:producto correcto;

0 0 1

• posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Surprisingly sturdy. The metal construction and clip are solid enough to hang small to medium-sized items. - Easy to use - Great price (especially since you get 5!) - They are a bit on the small side. I didn't really pay attention to the dimensions when ordering and was a bit surprised when I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflip3 on 01/17/2014

It's lightweight because its made of aluminium, so easy to carry. Black color . Very useful for everyday use, such as for hanging keys on the belt or trousers, or to attach something to your rucksack like a canteen, or a knife with a paracord rope. Very low price. It works OK, useful product, are... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: