DX » Community » Reviews » 1080p HDMI-over-RJ45 Extender with Wall Panels (Pair)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoAlmeida on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It uses two utp cables to extend the HDMI signal. I installed with about 35m os cables with no problem. The transmission runs at 1080i perfectly. I have SKY HDTV and the image is the same of the local image. Cons:It doesn´t have a embedded splitter to let... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatoso on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap (barato) - Easy to install (Fácil de instalar) - Works perfect with 1080p (Funciona perfeitamente com 1080p) Cons:- Plastic a little fragile (plástico um pouco frágil) OtherThoughts:It is working for a while, with a 20mts distance and wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by13Kirill on 07/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ ?heap + Qualitative (video accurate, pure sound. test at 1360x768) + Possibility to connect the devices which are in various rooms of the house + There is a light indication Cons:- It is necessary to connect to ac adapter OtherThoughts:I connected PC to the TV which w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyluzon on 01/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ cheaper than every other available solution that I found, including similar products. + enables you to connect a projector or a monitor up to 35 meters (never tested it with this length, though). + works at 720p, and maybe can work at 1080p as well, if using... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections