DX » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Henksteentjes on 06/28/2014

Pros: -Macro's are easy to use and edit -Mouse buttons are easy to edit too -DPI change button can be really usefull in game -Looks pretty awesome -After using the mouse for multiple hours it still feels comfortable -Low price Cons: Cant really think of anything OtherThoughts: At first the mouse arrived with a broken right mouse button, i conta... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by waldano on 06/28/2014

Pros: Easy to use. Buttons and left-right clicks work pretty good. All 7 are programmable and you can set different settings for different preset DPI options with the driver included. Cons: Don't have any problems yet. OtherThoughts: Packaging was good and the product was not used as some other people may say for their products. Here are the im... Read more

0 0
  • posted by EineGriMReaPer on 06/23/2014

Pros: It works great, its really ergonomic , and the material is nice to hold. The LED lights are really nice and responsive. Cons: No real cons. The support software is a little lacking, but usable, I would love a software update to ad a switch profile configuration on one of the biddable buttons. OtherThoughts: The only think I would like to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Notfaen on 06/09/2014

Pros: Great mouse Works very well for gaming. The mouse has several button for your hot keys or macro. The mouse works with all add on for games. it also has a nice speed to it. The mouse is comfortable in your hand is also on the large side fits hand well. The mouse is a good price also. Cons: Wish the mouse was a little heavier., and had a br... Read more

1 0
  • posted by stunt101 on 06/08/2014

Pros: - this mouse looks really nice and agressive - different colours of LED - four preset DPI are easy to select with a click of a button that cycles through the dpis - the mouse feels very ergonomic in my hand and comfortable to use over a long period of time Cons: the colour of the LED changes according to the dpi (for instance, purple stan... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 333vs333 on 05/27/2014

Pros: All mouse - one big plus. Convenient form, responsive buttons, 4 mode switch DPI - 500/1000/1500/2000 mode indication DPI. Digging every possible setting perenaznachit.Dostupna profiles - just do not understand how to switch between them. By mouse needs a little getting used to, but overall very good. Tally gently fades and lights, a feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Henz707 on 04/22/2014

Pros: Cofortable, easy to use, has macro abilities, every dpi has it's own color :3 (4 in total), very good to use while surfing the web. It looks cool (has 4 colored LED's). Cons: Package was damaged when it arrived, the driver CD had no working autorun, two side buttons feel kinda weak but seem okey. OtherThoughts: I would love to have extra... Read more

3 0
  • posted by DavidMoreira on 01/25/2014

Pros: - Easy to use; - Plug and play; - Build quality is pretty good; - Price; - fits perfectly in my hand; - The driver is pretty good and includes macro functionality; Cons: - Macros won't work on games protected by the Xtrap anti-cheating program. But honestly, I'm glad it doesn't :) - The manual is 100% Chinese; - Took a while to be deliver... Read more

6 0
  • posted by JulianoGiam on 11/21/2013

Pros: The ergonomics are fantastic. Very good size mouse. The finish coat is of good quality and perfect design. It works perfectly on uneven tracks. The buttons work perfectly and helps a lot in games. Excellent product. It's used to specific gamers, but can be used for anybody and any kind of work too. I recommend this product to everyone. Co... Read more

Very cool mouse

5 0
  • posted by WesleySchmidt on 11/02/2013

Pros: Very cheap, great quality, easy to switch DPI, comfortable. DPI goes from 500 to 2000 with a easy click, very simple. Easy driver. The weight is pretty good, isn't heavy and feels good in the hand, you can easily use it for 10 or more hours without a single problem. Cons: Not that much of a con, but the lateral bottoms can be a problem so... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections