DX » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Awesome Good price Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

Tiene tal cantidad de botones que son necesarios que estando en explorador o internet, no hace falta pulsar las flechas para delante y detrás, el ratón ya lleva asociados esas órdenes. Según el DPI que utilices, cambia de color la parte interna. El mejor ratón que he tenido en años. Read more

Impression:manejable,Raton,Jugable;

0 0 0

• posted by7ommy on 12/04/2014

It was a little longer journey to get it but finally it did arrive. A big thanks goes to the customer support team that helped me with the order issue. About the mouse: Pros: it's nice because is a little bigger which is good for me. I also like the style and how is made. The glowing laser is cool and ... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bydani900 on 11/29/2014

Pros: This mouse is definitely worth the money. It's very nice for Windows gaming. It comes with a mini CD which gives you the options to configurate all the buttons and other stuff like mouse wheel scroll speed, double click speed etc. (see the images I included in my review). The packaging of the mouse ... Read more

Good mouse, definitely worth the money! Good mouse, definitely worth the money! Good mouse, definitely worth the money! Good mouse, definitely worth the money! Good mouse, definitely worth the money! Good mouse, definitely worth the money!

Impression:Good price,Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bypawlon on 11/28/2014

I recieved this mouse 2 days ago. I didnt expect it will be so good quality for this price. + its handy + cheap + good quality + ergonomic - little uncomfortable to use side buttons If you ask me - its 4.5/5! Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted by8602173 on 11/25/2014

Мышка произвела впечетление хорошее,в руке сидит удобно.Упровление легкое кнопки не мешают работать и играть, диск в помошь, НО колесо прокрутки работает с хрустом,заедает наверное попался БРАК. Очень жаль не попробовать в серьёзных играх. Read more

Impression:новерное БРАК;

0 0 0

• posted byguedun on 11/18/2014

PROS: Beautiful, nice size, not heavy, its lights swap agreement with DPI and was 100% compatible with my Windows! Negative: nothing Read more

Impression:Good price,Awesome,Easy to use;

1 0 0

• posted byLuisLobos on 11/17/2014

Un excelente mause al mejor precio, lo encontré un poco pesado al principio pero luego de 1 día esa sensación desapareció, es muy ergonómico solo dejas reposar tu mano en el mause en donde cabe perfectamente y así tu mano deja de tener la postura de garra que en la mayoría de mause uno debe hacer. Read more

Impression:Buen mause,Ergonomico;

0 0 0

• posted byArpag on 11/16/2014

Pros: price, it is very cheap, the plastics are good, not top quality but pretty solid Cons: I buy ed it on the MPV sale hoping to get it faster, order on 13-08-2014 and i got it on 13-11-2014. yes 3 months to get it.... Also the button to doble click (sides from the left button) does not allways work ... Read more

Impression:Good price,bag for buck;

0 0 0

• posted byichpena on 11/15/2014

It was cheap and works really good! There are different colors, depending on the DPI that you use, what makes it fancier. The answer of the computer is fast and it's perfect for those that wanna play games. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byChinBr on 11/12/2014

Pros: Boa qualidade, anatômico, funcional. Cos: Achei o cabo muito fino, mas ainda assim é bom, tem que instalar o driver, vêm com um CD com os drives. Vale a pena comprar, mas tem que ter paciência pois demora para chegar e a culpa é do nosso sistema de transporte. Chegou aqui no Brasil entre 10 a 1... Read more

Impression:BOM,Qualidade,facil;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections