DX » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDelmor on 02/05/2015

Looks and feels great. Easy install, just plug and play nothing more nothing less. you get a Chinese manual and a driver cd but you don´t need it. i would buy it again if it work as i´m expecting.

Impression:Very good,looks awesome,Feels nice;

0 0 0

• posted byJufelu on 01/23/2015

Pros: Sencillez, precio, calidad. Contra: Botón de pasar atrás muy cerca del dedo. El ratón es increible por su precio, la única pega es de diseño y es que es muy fácil pulsar los botones de cambio de página si se tiene unos pulgar grueso.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bypikantekip on 01/21/2015

It is a very nice gaming mouse that comes at a cheap price. The switchable DPI is very handy when switching the mouse between home computer and laptop. That way you don't have to adjust the mouse speed in your operating system. This mouse is very cheap for a laser mouse with this precision. I to... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byvebberi on 01/14/2015

Pros:Cheap, good looking, comfortable to use, forward-backward buttons for thumb are also good extra. Cons:Led ligths change colour only, when you change DPI, so it's pretty shame, that you can't use you'r favourite DPI with the light you want. Sometimes you accidentally press thumb-useable but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUncleToyBox on 01/13/2015

Pros: nice ergonomic fit to the hand and very responsive. Works well on desktop without mouse pad and I love having the extra buttons at my thumb. Con: The scroll wheel has a very mushy action. I spend a fair amount of time scrolling and the action is not as crisp as I like. This is about the I I... Read more

Impression:Very impressive for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byRonZ1986 on 01/10/2015

Pros: First of all the price, this mouse is really good value Second hand position, this mouse has resting places for all 5 fingers. Even the pinky finger is supported! Product feels solid Weight is decent Retail packaging Colors look nice Cons: This mouse is advertised with a DPI of 3200, while... Read more

Well priced laser gaming mouse Well priced laser gaming mouse Well priced laser gaming mouse Well priced laser gaming mouse

0 0 0

• posted byuyarh on 01/06/2015

This mouse is super, Dx is also excelent company, super fast and cheap, fantastic service. I find everything, before and after sales, order, delivery, payment options, and others really Prof. and customer friendly.

Top Product;

0 0 0

• posted byLadyKarma27 on 01/06/2015

Pros: Works on any system, any surface and ready to work. No installation required. CD is addional for preset settings you can change. Cons: The information brochure is just in Chinese/Japanese, which is to be expected. Look for: New drivers/update drivers

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byrufflesmrx on 12/29/2014

Its a REALY good gaming mouse! the best for this price! works perfectly and don't abandom me on the most intense games

Impression:good,Awesome,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byESPETO on 12/24/2014

Pros: - Easy to use; - Plug and play; - Build quality is pretty good; - Price; - fits perfectly in my hand; - The driver is pretty good and includes macro functionality; Cons: - Macros won't work on games protected by the Xtrap anti-cheating program. But honestly, I'm glad it doesn't :) - The is... Read more

Impression:good,Awesome,BOM;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections