DX » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltetedb on 07/28/2015

Its not the product I expected to get, but well, it works. Cons: the material is really basic, not good at all; even the wire is bad and the connector USB is really bad. I DON'T recomend this product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysmeck on 07/18/2015

bought the mouse little over 6 months ago. The firmware comes on a tiny mini cd thingy. Of course no one has a cd/dvd drive these days so i had to use my notebook and copy it. Other than that is worked great for both gaming and designing. Only downside is that it recently just died. Cable at the... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byVLeeAzn on 06/17/2015

Pros: - You can change the colors of the mouse. - Looks, feels really solid. Cons: - The buttons can only be customized as windows hotkeys. It is actually a fine mouse, probably better than the normal ones you'll buy at the market. I'd say for around 10 bucks it's worth it. I used the customized... Read more

Impression:Good. ;

0 0 0

• posted bykibiosito on 06/15/2015

No estoy satisfecho, me enviaron un producto que no es nuevo y estaba lleno de polvo y rayaduras y huellas digitales y desgaste por todas partes. No recomiendo la compra.

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted bysagui1989 on 06/04/2015

Adorei o Mouse, muito bom, e seu custo foi muito barato, custo beneficio ótimo, demora pra chegar(muito), mas já o uso a 6 meses e nunca me deu problema, e não sou muito cuidadoso.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8535922 on 06/02/2015

Pros: It's cheap, dpi settings great, running smooth - general great mouse for great price, nothing to say here Cons: The USB connector looks cheap and weak - and IT WAS cheap (after bit more than half a year it couldn't connect to PC anymore - but I was carrying it all around with my laptop and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9253732 on 05/22/2015

Pros : Excelent quality/price rate, very easy to use macros, in every button even the right/left click cons: i really con not say any cons

0 0 0

• posted bykevinmce on 05/10/2015

I bought this to replace a 50 euro Logitech gaming mouse. It performs just as well and actually is a little more comfortable. Its thought to find a mouse with a good feel in the hand, but this one seems to be great!

Impression:excellent,Comfortable,precise;

0 0 0

• posted byozwarrior on 04/24/2015

Great mouse. If you use your computer for an extended amount of time (gaming, CAD, etc.) this mouse will do the job. You can comfortably rest your hand on the mouse and it works great. Its cable is strong so I highly doubt that it will break under normal conditions.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bynemesis1944 on 04/11/2015

Pros: buen ratón don doble disparo disparo normal rápido de cambiar el DPi con dos botones para configurar como recargar saltar en total 6 botones contras ninguno buen ratón relación calidad precio echaría de menos algo de goma para agarrara bien si te sudan las manos se te escapa

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere