DX » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent cool Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamippp on 01/23/2016

Pros: Great mouse for gaming, you can customize the buttons and you have lights as well. Fills good in the hand. cons: Most of it is plastic, two or three time it fell on the floor and broke. Had to throw it. but until then, did the job.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAristidesJr on 01/07/2016

Very Good, I recomend

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytdq810 on 12/21/2015

The mouse worked really well when I first got it. Nice size and shape. Really comfortable to use. It worked perfectly for about 6 months and then one day the buttons started sticking. I couldn't click and drag any more because holding the button down would result in multiple doubling clicking on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShettyv on 12/06/2015

Pros: extra buttons comes with its own driver cs english manual ? Cons : Not any so far Overall Impression : I think its worth the price , I play CS GO casually with this and I tend to use all the extra buttons present too so am really satisfied with its longivity , and it doesnt seem to miss out... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bytrovac on 12/04/2015

Pros: Fits in hand, precise , for that money best buy.

0 0 0

• posted bySjennon on 11/30/2015

I purchased this mouse in March. It's November and it just stopped working today. Ofcource I can't expect a lot for the price, but there is no specific reason why it just stopped. Though, when it actually worked, it was a great mouse. Easy to use, love the fact that you can change the functions... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynachozkii on 08/30/2015

Pros: Un producto totalmente recomendable, se tardó en llegar aproximadamente 3 meses a Chile, excelente calidad, muy confortable, facil el cambiar los DPI, buen diseño, se adapta muy bien a tu mano gracias al buen diseño con el cual cuenta. Contras: Quizás la calidad del cable USB no es la pero... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8913062 on 08/22/2015

i bought this mouse for gameing and pc use in general, and i must say that i was pleasently suprised, i didn't think that i will find such a great mouse for such a cheap price. i like how it looks, how it feels to use, the only negative think is scrolling up and down feels odd, but i don't rally... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeltetedb on 07/28/2015

Its not the product I expected to get, but well, it works. Cons: the material is really basic, not good at all; even the wire is bad and the connector USB is really bad. I DON'T recomend this product.

0 0 0

• posted bysmeck on 07/18/2015

bought the mouse little over 6 months ago. The firmware comes on a tiny mini cd thingy. Of course no one has a cd/dvd drive these days so i had to use my notebook and copy it. Other than that is worked great for both gaming and designing. Only downside is that it recently just died. Cable at the... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere