DX » Community » Reviews » RH1900 Wired USB 2.0 800/1600/2400/3200dpi Laser Engine Game Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 32 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcellosacht on 06/29/2014

Great price *Great quality construction *Excelent materials *The upper side feels nice to touch *3 sensitivity levels (DPI) *Lights looks great, fancy *The USB connector is gold plated *Great weight *Very resistant cable *The wheel is pretty soft and nice None so far, but since the upper side is mate-finish, is recomended to always have your hands clean ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHenksteentjes on 06/28/2014

-Macro's are easy to use and edit -Mouse buttons are easy to edit too -DPI change button can be really usefull in game -Looks pretty awesome -After using the mouse for multiple hours it still feels comfortable -Low price Cant really think of anything At first the mouse arrived with a broken right mouse button, i contacted DX's customer service and within ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaldano on 06/28/2014

Easy to use. Buttons and left-right clicks work pretty good. All 7 are programmable and you can set different settings for different preset DPI options with the driver included. Don't have any problems yet. Packaging was good and the product was not used as some other people may say for their products. Here are the images: https://i.imgur.com/ZGrv8pI.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEineGriMReaPer on 06/23/2014

It works great, its really ergonomic , and the material is nice to hold. The LED lights are really nice and responsive. No real cons. The support software is a little lacking, but usable, I would love a software update to ad a switch profile configuration on one of the biddable buttons. The only think I would like to see added to this model is weight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNotfaen on 06/09/2014

Great mouse Works very well for gaming. The mouse has several button for your hot keys or macro. The mouse works with all add on for games. it also has a nice speed to it. The mouse is comfortable in your hand is also on the large side fits hand well. The mouse is a good price also. Wish the mouse was a little heavier., and had a breaded cord to protect ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystunt101 on 06/08/2014

- this mouse looks really nice and agressive - different colours of LED - four preset DPI are easy to select with a click of a button that cycles through the dpis - the mouse feels very ergonomic in my hand and comfortable to use over a long period of time the colour of the LED changes according to the dpi (for instance, purple stands for 3200dpi, but ... Read more

0 1
  • posted by333vs333 on 05/27/2014

All mouse - one big plus. Convenient form, responsive buttons, 4 mode switch DPI - 500/1000/1500/2000 mode indication DPI. Digging every possible setting perenaznachit.Dostupna profiles - just do not understand how to switch between them. By mouse needs a little getting used to, but overall very good. Tally gently fades and lights, a feeling that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygihvsf on 04/26/2014

- Works the way I wanted - It's comfortable, does not hurt the hand - Fits perfectly in the hand - Change the lights color according to the DPI level (easy to distingue the DPI) - Buttons work perfectly and you can press it fast enough on a game - Even the driver is easy to configure - IT'S SO COOL!!!! - Side buttons seem to be of a brittle material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenz707 on 04/22/2014

Cofortable, easy to use, has macro abilities, every dpi has it's own color :3 (4 in total), very good to use while surfing the web. It looks cool (has 4 colored LED's). Package was damaged when it arrived, the driver CD had no working autorun, two side buttons feel kinda weak but seem okey. I would love to have extra pads for the bottom side of the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybcsego on 04/02/2014

First of all: this stuff look badass!! With the button on top its very fast to switch between the DPIs. So you can swich to another resolution even during a game and find the most suitable for an AK47 or a bigger resolution for sniper rifle.. :-) There are more buttons on the mouse than a regular one which buttons can be configured freely. there is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections