DX » Community » Reviews » Purple Light Glitter LED Necklace (3*LR41 Included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCole87 on 07/05/2013

Great bright light, very eye-catching in the dark Super easy to use Long battery life Despite being almost bulky, the necklace cord/wire is also very delicate. Be prepared for it to readily separate from either end (LED or connector) if you're not gentle - or even if you are, it seems random. The orb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnGeViL on 11/03/2012

It's a beautiful necklace, it's so funny and fun! The light colors are beautiful and brilliant and the light lasts much!!!! I think that it's a present for children, an adult can be considerate silly with this necklace, except he do not wear it in a fluo party! The necklace is in a pure plastic, so I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylissandro on 01/24/2012

Beautiful delicate neck light, I bought as a gift to my little daughter. The light color is nice. The on-off mechanism is ingenious. It´s not much resistant. The adhesives used to mount it are cheap and weak. The thing doesn´t resist a slighter strong pull. Mine has the led solder ripped off ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byitachi2011 on 11/23/2011

- Looks nice by itself when it is dark the crystal surround the led is nice - included the batteries - strong magnetic switch - comes in ziplog plastic bag, need to buy a package if you want to give it as a gift ( no complain actually at this price) - the wire connection is very fragile, need to be careful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShuricksoft on 04/03/2011

Quite pretty, rather good gift for girls (that's what I bought in for), looks funny in the full darkness, because the face is lit from the bottom. Mine has not a very good electrical contact, doesn't always start OK. Maybe, that's because of a glue from the protective piece of isolation material, I'll ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydavrays on 05/09/2010

Very nice necklace, good materials (quality plastic), do not feel cheap Extremely poor build quality and/or not well thought design of the switch It looks like either the designers didn't care at all about the durability of construction, or just the manufacturer have skimped on glue, making this very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLoveDXNYUSA on 08/22/2009

Bright, nice purple color. People who like purple will like this. Eye grabbing, attention getting, fun. Would be good at raves, parties, the bar, or anywhere when you're going out for a night of fun :) batteries cannot be replaced, so once it's dead, it's dead. Build quality is poor, it came broken, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTerjay on 08/14/2009

The necklace looks really nice when turned on and the build quality seems really solid. It's quite bright and will turn heads at parties. The switch at the battery case is simple to use. The "chain" is way, way too short. It fits me quite nicely, but if you have a big neck this will be too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylinusdch on 07/28/2009

Nice for a good price, ideal for girls Bonito por un buen precio, ideal para niñas Too delicate, break easily Demasiado delicado, se rompe facilmente Hi, My experience has been NOT positive. Apparently it seems well prepared, but did not last a Minit in the hands of my daughter 8 years old. Not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytrasgob on 06/05/2009

Es un colgante ideal para niños. A mi sobrina de cuatro años, que está en la etapa rosa, le ha encantado. La luz es potente, se ve incluso de día. La cadena que contiene el cable está recubierta y es bastante fuerte. Las pilas vienen incluidas. This is a pendant ideal for children.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections