DX » Community » Reviews » GCD 319 G4 5W 350lm 15-SMD 5630 LED Warm White Light Car Lamp (AC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Great item! Questionable quality Buena Intensidad de luz y regular el color el Impressed Very
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byazecos on 11/04/2015

They where easy to install in my Ikea spots, however they run so hot that the solder actually melts! So I removed them again. Also the color is not as warm as expected. Because of the temperature issues I removed the led's again and will file a complaint. Also some people mentioned cutting the it... Read more

Impression:Good price,Questionable quality;

0 0 0

• posted byNevilleClark on 05/19/2015

pros: cheap cons: low quality Segments started failing after a week. After a couple of weeks 2 or 3 segments (out of five) of all 4 bulbs have failed. I suspect the problem is that the get quite warm in the range hood. If they are plugged into a fitting with plenty of ventilation then they may be... Read more

Impression:Good price,Questionable quality;

0 0 0

• posted by3503237 on 05/09/2015

Works as expected, the light is slightly yellowish. Good light and build. Easy to fit in lamps instead of bulbs. Wish for even more lumen.

Impression:Great item!;

0 0 0

• posted bymkuutti on 04/27/2015

I bought ten of these. Six were defective, either they started blinking after a couple of weeks’ use or only four of five segments of the leds were working. I got replacements for the six bad ones – in a couple of days two of the replacements have already proven defective. Do not buy these, they... Read more

Impression:Questionable quality;

0 0 0

• posted byelchavaldela on 04/01/2015

Pros: Una intensidad de luz buena igualando a los 50W en incandescente Cons:El color de la luz no está conseguido ya que tiende al naranja-rojizo aun asi es buena compra

Impression:Buena Intensidad de luz y regular el color el;

0 0 0

• posted bysalomaocj on 03/26/2015

GOOD PRICE

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byYiorgosX on 03/23/2015

Needed to replace the halogen bulbs under my kitchen hood. Bought 3 different LED lamps so far, but none worked as expected. They were all flickering, not to mention that light was very low. These lamps are exactly what I was searching for. No flickering, decent light and as warm as I want them.... Read more

Impression:Great item!;

0 0 0

• posted byandryyy on 11/05/2014

Very good item Led lamp. It is very bright and cheap led lamp 5Watt.It is brighter than my phone lamp and it can be used as room light in 1 corner as well !

Very good and very bright!

Impression:Impressed Very;

0 0 0

• posted byDrGabo on 05/07/2014

- Size fits to regular IKEA 12v G4 kitchen lamp socket. - Perfect replacement for 20 w halogen lamps - Strong light, same as 20 w halogen - Warm white, same as 20 w halogen - Low power consumption - 2 LED lamps out of 3 had manufacturing problem. Soldering of connecting pins was bad. Pins with no... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykimgkimg on 04/24/2014

Decent amount of light output. Probably comparable to the halogen bulb, but definitely a bit warmer in color. Would buy it again. I ordered two of these and one of them had cold solder joints on the power leads. Had to re-solder one of the leads back on, but after that it worked okay. Reasonable... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere