DX » Community » Reviews » GCD 319 G4 5W 350lm 15-SMD 5630 LED Warm White Light Car Lamp (AC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrGabo on 05/07/2014

- Size fits to regular IKEA 12v G4 kitchen lamp socket. - Perfect replacement for 20 w halogen lamps - Strong light, same as 20 w halogen - Warm white, same as 20 w halogen - Low power consumption - 2 LED lamps out of 3 had manufacturing problem. Soldering of connecting pins was bad. Pins released themselves ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimgkimg on 04/24/2014

Decent amount of light output. Probably comparable to the halogen bulb, but definitely a bit warmer in color. Would buy it again. I ordered two of these and one of them had cold solder joints on the power leads. Had to re-solder one of the leads back on, but after that it worked okay. Reasonable replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskvatboy on 04/01/2014

Very good and efficient part. Operates and performs as described. You can feel how efficient it is even just by touching the part while it is working, it is barely warm. No cons Be careful where you install it. It is designed for 12V AC, not DC operation and the diode ractifier bridge will get damaged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonva75 on 03/18/2014

I use them under my kitchen cabinets. This is a proper 10watt halogen replacement. The colour is almost the same, the light intensity too. The spreading of the light is good too; this is not a spotlight, but a floodlight. They don't really fit in a G4, I had to bend the contacts a little. They are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTOF80 on 02/17/2014

To replace an 20W GU4 Halogen. The Warm White color is similar to the Halogen yellow color. Illumination/power is similar to an 20W GU4 Halogen. Price is great. Not so much yellow. A very googd halogen bulb replacement; Be carefull with the 2 connections pins because they're square and the standard bulb ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byhrvojehrvoje on 11/28/2013

great device, just plug and play, works perfect on my table lamp, light colour is good and has more light then old halogen 20W bulb it has no constant current driver so it works on just simply rectified 50Hz and i do not like this becouse light intensity follows that "50Hz", it is barely to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPascalG on 10/05/2013

Led technology is now affordable and lifetime is very long. I was looking for a bright high intensity warm white light and it is near perfect. I replaces 2 halogen bulbs by this product. It works by pair and I noticed a stroboscopic effect with water falling in sink from my bathroom. Don't worry, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by45Vlad on 09/24/2013

- Very bright. - Used in lighting the car. - Really warm white color. - Excellent package and build quality. - Easy to install. - Dimensions just as described in specifications. Diodes are extremely hot, so you need a heat sink. Without a heatsink, fast fail!!! On one of the three lamps had to use a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections