DX » Community » Reviews » GCD 319 G4 5W 350lm 15-SMD 5630 LED Warm White Light Car Lamp (AC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Great item! Questionable quality Buena Intensidad de luz y regular el color el Impressed Very
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNevilleClark on 05/19/2015

pros: cheap cons: low quality Segments started failing after a week. After a couple of weeks 2 or 3 segments (out of five) of all 4 bulbs have failed. I suspect the problem is that the get quite warm in the range hood. If they are plugged into a fitting with plenty of ventilation then they may be... Read more

Impression:Good price,Questionable quality;

0 0 0

• posted by3503237 on 05/09/2015

Works as expected, the light is slightly yellowish. Good light and build. Easy to fit in lamps instead of bulbs. Wish for even more lumen.

Impression:Great item!;

0 0 0

• posted bymkuutti on 04/27/2015

I bought ten of these. Six were defective, either they started blinking after a couple of weeks’ use or only four of five segments of the leds were working. I got replacements for the six bad ones – in a couple of days two of the replacements have already proven defective. Do not buy these, they... Read more

Impression:Questionable quality;

0 0 0

• posted byelchavaldela on 04/01/2015

Pros: Una intensidad de luz buena igualando a los 50W en incandescente Cons:El color de la luz no está conseguido ya que tiende al naranja-rojizo aun asi es buena compra

Impression:Buena Intensidad de luz y regular el color el;

0 0 0

• posted bysalomaocj on 03/26/2015

GOOD PRICE

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byYiorgosX on 03/23/2015

Needed to replace the halogen bulbs under my kitchen hood. Bought 3 different LED lamps so far, but none worked as expected. They were all flickering, not to mention that light was very low. These lamps are exactly what I was searching for. No flickering, decent light and as warm as I want them.... Read more

Impression:Great item!;

0 0 0

• posted byandryyy on 11/05/2014

Very good item Led lamp. It is very bright and cheap led lamp 5Watt.It is brighter than my phone lamp and it can be used as room light in 1 corner as well !

Very good and very bright!

Impression:Impressed Very;

0 0 0

• posted byDrGabo on 05/07/2014

- Size fits to regular IKEA 12v G4 kitchen lamp socket. - Perfect replacement for 20 w halogen lamps - Strong light, same as 20 w halogen - Warm white, same as 20 w halogen - Low power consumption - 2 LED lamps out of 3 had manufacturing problem. Soldering of connecting pins was bad. Pins with no... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykimgkimg on 04/24/2014

Decent amount of light output. Probably comparable to the halogen bulb, but definitely a bit warmer in color. Would buy it again. I ordered two of these and one of them had cold solder joints on the power leads. Had to re-solder one of the leads back on, but after that it worked okay. Reasonable... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskvatboy on 04/01/2014

Very good and efficient part. Operates and performs as described. You can feel how efficient it is even just by touching the part while it is working, it is barely warm. No cons Be careful where you install it. It is designed for 12V AC, not DC operation and the diode ractifier bridge will get if... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere