DX » Community » Reviews » RGB 5-LED 7-Mode Stainless Steel Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjujosi7 on 05/04/2013

This thingie is a great fun and a definite eye catcher. I am running it in the evening and at night for 1 week now and batteries still last. It is made of plastic, the build quality is not the greatest but is acceptable. Maybe it will break soon as my ride is quite bumpy but it makes me happy anyway.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeee23 on 09/26/2011

They work as advertised. Lots of colors and different flashing modes. My kids love them. The plastic casing seems a bit light-weight. The "stainless steel" seems like chromed aluminum or tin. Pain to turn off - gotta go through all seven settings and if you accidentally go past, you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimoliini on 08/08/2011

The lights look real pretty! but to make a real nice full circle you need a speed at least 30mph or higher. the modes are real nice but i only use two of them (the always on and the quick strobe). They were real easy to install! i just screwed them into my mopeds wheel vents and they stay real well in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygratshor on 01/30/2011

Cool price, is relatively cheap bright enough for nighttime streets reliable splash-proof body (but non-waterproof) In static - all modes are nice. slightly smaller than I expected - size of transparent part the same as the 10 ml syringe Programmed modes are not suitable for spin: flashing modes in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvytukas on 05/19/2010

Actually it works and looks not bad at all. Everybody are surprised to see so colorful whels. My little doughter doesn't like it, asked me to get it out. A wheel never goes so fast by riding to get effect like on pictures. Battery goes low quickly by using all leds on. So only reds can be seen. For me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrudeboyinc on 06/10/2009

RGB 5-LED 7-Mode Stainless Steel Wheel Lights for Bikes and Cars These light have really 7 modes . They ahve to be turned on maully. It does flash in any way for you cna imagine ...random ..in sequence ..all on all off all on one after another ...really every which way You cycle through themodes with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections