Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great fun!

posted by jujosi7 on 05/04/2013
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This thingie is a great fun and a definite eye catcher. I am running it in the evening and at night for 1 week now and batteries still last.

Cons:

It is made of plastic, the build quality is not the greatest but is acceptable. Maybe it will break soon as my ride is quite bumpy but it makes me happy anyway. I will definitely buy a new one when this one breaks.

OtherThoughts:

I say, go for it, it is just great and bring loads of joy to the owner. it has 5 diodes: red green blue red blue, they have 7 positions that chanes with the press of a button: "off" "constant" "all-flicker" "fast all-flicker" "one up flicker" "one down flicker" "police flicker". It is great that it doesnt depend on movement and shines with a constant rate even if you do not move. you can turn it off and ride during the day with the flash off. Do not know if it will last. Hope so, but don't expect it from a plastic product attached to my highly tortured mountain bike. It will probably break during rain, I suppose you need to unload it in rain

Bottomline:

Great buy

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections