DX » Community » Reviews » Disposable Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses (Assorted 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 18 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byv3na7a on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect for watching 3D at home. I have 32" TV and its rly nice when i watch 3D movies at it. Easy to use and you can watch 3D video clips at youtube.com with them. Cheap, good quality Cons:None for design but when i wear them too much my eyes start to hu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBh503 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's a 3D glasse, red and blue. With theses glasses, you can see 3D anaglyphe images or even 3D anaglyphe videos like Shrek 3D. They work perfectly . Cons:they were not made by plastic, you can easily broke them or it will be broke himself within 2-3 monthes. So you can... Read more

see how it is beautiful
    0 0
  • posted bymdhmoss on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:its very good glasses specially when u use it to watch youtube 3d videos ,,,just type in youtube red\blue 3d and u will find many videos to watch and enjoy your 3d glasses through Cons:no ,,, because i think its all right since the price is too cheap i cant think of any c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerrorazz on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:3D glases works fine. Price is good. I needed them to watch 3D picture book. Ordered oout 10 pairs of them for my friends also. It was sad when saw that delivered glasses paper material was inprinted with yellow bacground and red graphics. Cons:sad that given pictures o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymastertriangle on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are adequate for viewing most red/blue anaglyphic images. Cons:The colours are not quite right so some videos or games do not make good viewing. Randomised patterns are not always pretty. OtherThoughts:Plastic framed glasses do not cost much more, I would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgy43 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Cheap, 2 glasses for a dollar :). Build quality is acceptible, delivers more than the paid price. Light weight, easily disposable, and green product Cons:slight discomfort due to rough edges near nose area, as i wear spectacles the glasses were not holding on to my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuteshilin on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap - Usefull - 2 glasses for price of 1 - Muito barato - Útil - 2 óculos pelo preço de 1 Cons:- Mine came with "Lilo and Stitch" theme, ugly - Glasses are a little big for my face - Disposable - Os meus vieram com o tema de "Lilo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykajdehoop on 07/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Work great with games and movies. Red/blue colors are perfect, unlike some other 3D glasses. Build quality is OK. Cons:No cons at all. It would be better if they were made out of plastic. I bought some plastic 3D glassen on DX too, but the colors were slightly... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's simple: Anaglyph glasses that work, you get two of those in the package, and that is great if you ask me. The image is just what you expect to be, there are no problems with viewing the 3d videos/images as long as they are of the anaglyph type. Cons:They... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoarg78 on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good filter! No non-red light goes throug the red filter! I've tried many glases and all had some ghost on the left eye. This red filter really works. - They are cheap if you buy 3 packs. You're going to use them, so buy a few. Cons:- A little small for my h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections