There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great gadget

posted by Mialee on 06/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Nice looking strap with the cute beads. The beads change from colour immediately after exposing them to sunlight, very cool and lovely! Very easy to use and instructions are not needed at all! The quality of the beads and the strap are good.

Cons:

Though the actual colour changes do not really match the given indications, everything works and so there isn’t really a con found here. I did not get a strap with a little blue plastic pendant at the bottom, I ordered two: one with a purple star and one with a big orange cross. They should have mentioned that there are different variations available, but this is more DX’ fault. Last point, the strap is a little bit expensive.

OtherThoughts:

The package is not in English, but it is not difficult to find out that the strap has three colour ‘modes’ and will get darker when there is more sunlight. Great strap for attaching to your phone, bag, pouch or whatsoever. I would say it is more a strap for girls. But if you’re a guy and like it, then just get it.

Bottomline:

A strap with cute beads that can change from colour. Will look good when attached to your belongings. A little bit expensive, but worth it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections