DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Ultra-Lite Waterproof Ionizer Sports Watch (1*LR261)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeyo007 on 04/24/2011

It's a nice bracelet, not a nice watch because it's having a lot of problem about the time. It can lose or gain about 20min a day, not very suitable for a watch. It also don't glow a lot but enough Buy it if you want but don't expect a perfect watch I mean it glows, yes but not much. It gives time. Aproximatively.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabuzy on 04/22/2011

A very comfortable watch, ideal for workout very easy to operate and a very good finish, fits well to the wrist and is very securely attached, and do not turns down, very light, barely noticeable as you have it on, is resistant to water (although I have not tried yet) resistant to shocks, scratches and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymandaa on 03/12/2011

Glows in the dark Tells the time These are really popular right now in Canada, but they go for 20 bucks a piece! Supposed to be waterproof, but I went to wash the dishes and it crashed! Takes an LR44 battery, in North America this battery costs about 5 bucks to replace.. Its cute, I have small wrists ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDhemian on 10/08/2010

- Looks nice - Glowing - Clock is wrong. It always late. You have to set the clock every about 45 minutes. - Don't know if it is waterproff. (I don't think so.) - Set buttons are to little you need a pin-like thing to set the clock (it's very very important when you have to set clock every 45 minutes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRotiart on 05/14/2010

As I work as a life guard and needed a cheap watch, I thought this one would be nice. Ordered about 6 of these watches and took them to work. - Price is great! - One you got it around your wrist it fits really nice (depending on your size ofcourse) - Looks nice - If you turn in around it looks like a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeitn on 04/06/2010

1) It´s really Glowing.- 2) Shows the time.- 3) It´s cheap.- 4) Light and comfortable.- 1) Looks cheap.- 2) The cut in the rubber where the watch fits, doesn´t fits well, so I don´t think the waterproof thing works... 3) Hard to set up.- (You have to turn back the display and use a ballpen or something.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymax60x on 09/09/2009

Water resistant. Soft rubber yet durable. Glows very brightly after exposed to light source. Can program it to alternate between time and date. (Or just have it always showing the time.) Numbers are clear enough to read. A little big for my wrist. It fits on my wrist more like a bracelet. You can certainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybubble9999 on 07/29/2009

*Is loose on my wrist just like a bracelet I can't stand tight watches. *Keeps good time *Glows brightly in the dark *Looks really cool when you've been outside in the sun then walk into a dark building (glows really brightly) *Is made of stretchy durable material which is great I feel as though if my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolonium on 07/22/2009

Glows with a bluish-green tint in the dark, when it has been in full sunlight it glows the whole night long! Ideal when taking a sunbath or at the beach; no "white band" on wrist afer some weeks tanning. Nice gadget in the dark but useless: no illumination of the digits. After a couple of weeks ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychickendog on 07/05/2009

Band glows very well in the dark. Neat hour "over" minute design. Lightweight and comfortable. Band glows well yet clock itself has NO WAY TO LIGHT UP. You can see you are wearing a watch in the dark but you CAN'T READ IT which is stupid. Time adjustment very difficult. DOES NOT KEEP TIME. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections