DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable High-Precision Indoor Thermometers & Hygrometer - Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandryyy on 04/26/2014

This thermometer/hygrometer is big. So it is good looking on every wall. I test this device with another thermometer and found that it have precise measuring of temperature. Large arrows on screen are conspicuous from afar. Nothing battery need to work this it. Well made and very light. I am not notice them only silvering of this thermometer may be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandryyy on 04/07/2014

Seems this Foldable High-Precision Indoor Thermometers & Hygrometer is not big but it is big.It is more suitable to hang it on wall. After tests I can say that this Indoor Thermometers & Hygrometer have high accuracy. Also it is very light weight as nib. I am not observe any defects. Well done, light and foldable High-Precision Indoor Thermometers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidBursa on 01/22/2014

- Quite precise measuring both temperature and humidity - Easy to read values - Perfectly accurate product description on this website - Can hang on wall or sit on the desk - Although from plastic, nice looking - No Chinese letters anywhere on the product - None I am aware of - Analog, no need of any bateries I bought total of four these thermometers.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystopkin on 01/15/2014

The large size of the device, high quality plastic, retractable leg, very bright arrows. Also encouraged the designation of zones comfortable / uncomfortable temperature and their color selection on the scale. Large numbers. Clear plastic front is very thin, does not seem reliable. Fear that the silvering on the edge will soon be erased. Not very robust ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKirtap1 on 01/04/2014

Pekný design, prijatelná velkost, pomerne presný, možnost zavesenia na stenu alebo volného položenia za pomoci výklopnej podpery zatial nenájdené interierový teplomer - vlhkomer model th - 101, tovar bol zaslaný a dorucený v poriadku, bez prietahov a poškodení, prijatelný pomer cena - kvalita ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRimlyanin on 11/29/2013

Easy to use home thermometer / hygrometer, with nice and big display, easily distinguishable from a distance indicators. White background, large letters and numbers, and perfectly matched colors easier to read his testimony. Designated green area, which shows you the level of comfort. Does not require batteries or of any other power source. There is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections