DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-100 Shield USB Charging Cable (150CM-Length)
  • 5 star 25 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysasherb on 04/04/2013

Perfect to plug in the office PC. Works OK. Is like a Nokia CA-100. The same. I don't know write more things about this product because works fine and it's eauty and perfect. I think that this item doesn't have any cons because works fine, well and ok.I don't know write more things about this product because works fine and it's eauty and perfect. 2 ... Read more

11112 11113 11114 cable Cable Nokia3120c
    0 0
  • posted byZlay3r on 02/08/2013

+ Cable lenght. + charges allmost with the same speed as the original (i got both ofcourse, but the knockoff as a backup) - The dx version here does not fit aswell in the phone as the original one there is a small line around the plug that makes the original stick better to the phone. The version here doenst have that. - when driving and using it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypredator3 on 02/06/2013

Can charge all Nokia Cellphones It feels a little cheap but really good price Im using it for a year and it is still working Cheap material The phone connector can break very easily You have to be careful handling this cable Really good for Nokia Phones that do not charge from MINI USB port. Could cost a little more but have a little more quality If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvarisco on 12/10/2012

It simply does what it is meant for. It is worth the (small) price. Connectors are not loose. The power cable is long enough to have you mobile upon your desk None. The only thing I could complain of is the delivery which was very slow. At least for me There is no technology in it. So here the important feature is the quality of connectors. And the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeverminder3008 on 09/12/2012

This product works as advertised. It matches with my Nokia 5800 Xpress Music perfectly. Connection is pretty tight. Cable length is sufficient for all my needs. Also, build quality is pretty good and I have no complaints about that. I don’t have any cons. This product works perfectly for me. Now I can connect and charge my Nokia phone wherever and whenever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVlasimir on 07/25/2012

Not the cheapest but definitely worth the money. Works with my N95 8GB and my N70. Fine build quality. The build quality is fine but not the best out there. I don't have problems with the USB port like other customers, although the cable is floppy and looks really weak. Do not use with wall USB chargers if your phone isn't supposed to charge with a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThrod on 04/29/2012

The cable appears to be genuine, but all that really matters is that it has 'genuine quality', and it does. The cable has a good build quality, and the charging tip fits snugly and doesn't contact issues (which cause it to intermittently stop charging), at least from the limited time I've had with it. For such a simple cable it could be cheaper slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadysoft on 01/31/2012

It matches perfectly with my Nokia 5230, it's long enough, build quality it's very good. This is the second time I'm buying it and the quality stayed the same. I still have the old one and I use it like 2-3 times a week, and still after so much time and abuse it still works ! None that I can think of... It's the perfect companion for travel, light and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicochetSng on 01/17/2012

This USB charging cable is a MUST HAVE for phones which cannot be charged using an USB cable. Cable is long enough. Most of all it really works!!! Tried it on my Nokia E51 and the cable is GENUINE. Mobile phone shop may cost twice as much. Charging on my Nokia E51 phone and takes forever to charge. Tried charging for 8 hours and the battery meter is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaichi on 11/07/2011

My original plug in charger broke so this was very useful since many appliances have usb plugins now, this is a very useful charger tool, works extremely well. Can burnout, somehow... the plastic melted everywhere when i didn't watch it and was a bit fussy. Just simply use any usb plug, laptop, computer, ps3 wii most things nowadays have these, which ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections