DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-100 Shield USB Charging Cable (150CM-Length)
  • 5 star 25 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Product

posted by RedPenguin on 03/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This product does exactly what it says it will do.
    It works in USB AC Chargers not only a PC USB port.
    This is nice for me, I can pack only this cable and USB AC adapter (almost a 2in1 cable), not bring the Nokia AC Adapter with me as well.

Cons:

The end is slightly longer than needed like a review stated on the cable that was shorter than this one, but it fits in enough to charge.

OtherThoughts:

I didn't feel like dishing out $20 for the cable from Nokia because I don't need one that bad and it was meant to only be used one in a while, though after completely falling in love with the first one, I'm getting 2 more.
    Why 3? Well I like one on my home desktop, one in my bookbag to charge in college or friends house, and 3rd just for a plain backup, especially if they are not sold anymore.
    As long as the device remains stable or not moving, it will charge. Never seen someone charge a device while moving it around anyway.

Bottomline:

Definitely get this cable, because I see no problems with it at all.
    This is so perfect for those people who go to college and there is no access to an AC outlet but plenty of access to USB ports.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections