DX » Community » Reviews » AWEI S90vi Super Bass In-ear Style Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - Light Purple + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAttitude on 06/11/2014

These high sensitivity headphones need less output power (lower volume setting) to produce deep reach loud output sound. Low frequency audible response according to the headphone test clips on YouTube start pretty much at around 20Hz as clearly heard loud rumble. 3-button volume and playback, call pickup ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadaaa1 on 12/05/2013

- low price -stylish and comes with color you like, it even comes with different color buds -speaker phone - all parts working - shipment received less than 14 business days - easy button access and volume control - has clip that can be clipped on to clothing - none that i can think off i use Android ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byccondrup on 11/25/2013

They stay in place when running and biking, have not fallen out at all thus far. Long type plugs are easy to put in/get out. Durable heavy feel to the plugs. Flat cord does not tangle. On-cord buttons do not work with smartphone. Could really do without the purple cord. Works well with my Samsung S4 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhippel on 09/09/2013

Rich equipment at a low cost. Excellent workmanship and materials. Good sound and a convenient location adjustment buttons. Do not come for some smartphones On phones teXet TM-4677 and Samsung Duos did not work properly. Buttons adjustments did not work. With IPhone4 everything works fine. Options are ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections