DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charging Adapter Charger w/ Dual USB Output for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - White (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatrickHaak on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This charger put out a maximum of 2 Amps making it a perfect charger for two devices at once. The build is very stirdy. Much better than other chargers. When charging two devices at once the charger gets warm, which is to be expected, but not real hot. Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesaracorreia on 06/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This charger is excellent. It is cheaper. It is small. It is faster. to charge. I was looking a charger for for my office that does not occupy much space in wall and that i could to charge two celll phones at once. It has TWO usb what is compatible with almost... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrquanta on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, reliable, robust. I have checked the current flow of the charger with a bunch of applications which are designed just for this purpose. Both of the applications state that the current provided by the charger is well within the range for a healhty c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflexib0y on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great charger! Charges not only iphones, but also the heavier gadgets like iPad and Samsung tablets or Note 2 and 3. These gadgets usually required more amps (2A) to charge, but the charge great with this little charger. It has the same size as the original samsung char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetrusco on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The 2A "iPad" output charges a Gran Duos in ~2:45h, just a little under the time as the original 1.2A charger (but with caveats). Cons:- The 2A output is slower than the original 1.2A charger (but could dependent on the USB cable). - The 1A output was DOA (d... Read more

2 1
  • posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- You can recharge two things at the same time. -It's specific for iphone and ipod one of than hole, the other is specific for galaxy tab,l so you can know if the charger is the best for your eletronic, that is very important for the duration of your battery's l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanzperez on 04/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very compact, light, and very manageable. Each USB connector has indicated the type of device that can be connected I can charge perfectly my mobile phone and my ipad at same while !. I also tested and works well with android tablets and tablets windows 8 Cons:The u... Read more

Microusb and Ipad cable at same time Two chargers  in one multi-plug system
    0 0
  • posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very compact. Is smaller than what I expected from the images on the site. + Charges both iPad and iPhone. No visible delays in charging the iPad with the 2.1 A slot. Also tested with LG Optimus smartphone. + Build quality is very good. Feels sturdy and looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrGuest on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a fear when I bought this AC universal adapter charger, but it was a mistake. You recieve a white shine adapter with small measurement. I use it for my photo frame at its absolutlly OK. Output 2A is as write on it. If you charge long time, it is still q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelding on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works very well, and charge really fast. Even when i charge my tablet and Galaxy phone at the same time, there are no problem. When you press the USB plug into the charger it is not loos, so the USB plug stay in the charger. Cons:none so fare. OtherThoughts:It i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections