DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charging Adapter Charger w/ Dual USB Output for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod - White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good Качественно Дешево Хороший выбор decent charger
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNightDriver on 09/26/2014

Зарядное устройство полностью оправдывает свои деньги, даже больше. Хороший прочный пластик, удобное расположение разъемов относительно друг друга. По характеристикам именно так как есть. Смартфон заряжается значительно быстрее чем с родным ЗУ. Даже при двух одновременно подключенных устройствах заря... Read more

Impression:Дешево,Качественно,Хороший выбор;

2 0 1

• posted byboukat on 09/23/2014

Pros: you can charge 2 devices (phone, tablet) with this charger. White color perfectly matches iPhone and iPad design. Charger works as expected. Price is very affordable. Cons: none so far.... Read more

Impression:good, decent charger;

0 0 0

• posted byPatrickHaak on 06/25/2014

This charger put out a maximum of 2 Amps making it a perfect charger for two devices at once. The build is very stirdy. Much better than other chargers. When charging two devices at once the charger gets warm, which is to be expected, but not real hot. I personally would of preferred the USB ports to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesaracorreia on 06/02/2014

This charger is excellent. It is cheaper. It is small. It is faster. to charge. I was looking a charger for for my office that does not occupy much space in wall and that i could to charge two celll phones at once. It has TWO usb what is compatible with almost all cell phones in the market. Now i charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrquanta on 05/07/2014

Good quality, reliable, robust. I have checked the current flow of the charger with a bunch of applications which are designed just for this purpose. Both of the applications state that the current provided by the charger is well within the range for a healhty charge. Charges totally dead Samsung S3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflexib0y on 04/10/2014

Great charger! Charges not only iphones, but also the heavier gadgets like iPad and Samsung tablets or Note 2 and 3. These gadgets usually required more amps (2A) to charge, but the charge great with this little charger. It has the same size as the original samsung charger, but with this one you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byetrusco on 04/09/2014

- The 2A "iPad" output charges a Gran Duos in ~2:45h, just a little under the time as the original 1.2A charger (but with caveats). - The 2A output is slower than the original 1.2A charger (but could dependent on the USB cable). - The 1A output was DOA (dead on arrival). - The 2A output makes ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byBrendaCFM on 04/08/2014

- You can recharge two things at the same time. -It's specific for iphone and ipod one of than hole, the other is specific for galaxy tab,l so you can know if the charger is the best for your eletronic, that is very important for the duration of your battery's life. -The text from Deal extreme did not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysanzperez on 04/02/2014

It is very compact, light, and very manageable. Each USB connector has indicated the type of device that can be connected I can charge perfectly my mobile phone and my ipad at same while !. I also tested and works well with android tablets and tablets windows 8 The usb connector would have to be a little ... Read more

Microusb and Ipad cable at same time Two chargers  in one multi-plug system

0 0 0

• posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

+ Very compact. Is smaller than what I expected from the images on the site. + Charges both iPad and iPhone. No visible delays in charging the iPad with the 2.1 A slot. Also tested with LG Optimus smartphone. + Build quality is very good. Feels sturdy and looks as good as an original Samsung product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections