DX » Community » Reviews » sj1000 5MP CMOS 1080P HD 140 Degree 30m Waterproof Sports Cycling Diving DVR w/ HDMI / TF - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoseapetit on 06/27/2014

Price, very good resolution, acessories included, intuitive menu. It's a low price camera, so the quality of materials are not the best, but is fine. The little batery door broke in the fisrt time I opened, but in fact it doesn't matter, the camera works the same way. Compared to other cameras with the same resolution, this is the best "cost-benefit&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykadyrch on 03/06/2014

Price. quality. many functions. many anchorages. not work zoom(probably my camera factory defect). menu and firmware need to be improved. blue picture with the white balance on the automatic mode. indoor quality noticeably worse, spots appear and noise (flicker) matrix. Very good car camera + action camera, has enough functions. Need a more good, functional ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPowderMike on 01/27/2014

Bought this very usefull camera for my holidays, but it's fun for more then the holidays only, great quality HD, also during the evening! Steady image when using this camera as a dashcam, and with all mountkits easy mounting in car/bike/skihelmet Could be nice to have a helmet mount platern in the standard kit delivered, like the gopro half round mounting ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byepedreno on 11/08/2013

-Good image quality -Good sound quality -All the accesories you can think of -Long battery life (and replaceable battery) To get a stable image in vehicles (or bikes or helmets) you have tu put the cam in the waterproof box or otherwise the video with the other accessories is very shaky. There are some other minor inconviniences but for the price I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPauliusVal on 08/26/2013

I got newer - 3 buttons case version (start rec, camera mode, shutdown button), which makes camera case very useful. Lots of extra mounting options and clear manual. In low light camera has noise problems, hard to push underwater case recording button (other buttons is ok). Package may include small capacity sd card (or you need to buy it in advance)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections