- Decent speeds:
*Crystal Diskmark 129mb/25mb R/W
*ATTO 125mb/45mb R/W
- sturdy housing - Small size
- cheap - The inner USB connector looks cheap (thin blue print-board glued to a black piece of plastic)
- The included mini chain looks flimsy
- Cheap general SSK branded flashdisk packing Just don't use the chain (put it on e separate key-ring directly)... Read more
* It's *hot*, looks very shiny with great design
* It's fast for big file transfers (see the two CrystalDiskMark screenshots), compared to my A-Data S102 it's nearly twice as fast in sequential reading (~125MB/s vs ~70MB/s). Write speed is only 26~32MB/s but this is normal for USB flash drives (the A-Data one bench at 21MB/s)
* Fast write for very small ... Read more
Well, thats tiny, usb 3.0 and 32Gb!! Its perfect, what else can I say?
It seems very robust and I must say its beautiful. Using it with a usb 3.0 port (you can recognize if it is 3.0 if it is blue inside the port, otherwise is 2.0)
I've got reading speed 95Mb/s and 25Mb/s writing speed (Program: SpeedOut v0.5) It gets a little bit hot when in use...... Read more
This is a very small 32GB Flash Drive, constructed in a single piece of metal.
The speed of data transfer is very good when the flash drive is connected in a USB 3.0 port.
The storage capacity is amazing. In this 32GB I can quickly trasnport my videos and documents.
The size is very good, just a little bigger than a Sandisk Cruzer Fit. I found just ... Read more
The small size of this item is a big Prost
Material Zink Alloy
Capacity 32 GB
Data Interface USB 3.0
Read Speed 80 MB/s
Write Speed 20 MB/s
Other Features Operating temperature: -20~+60'C; Storage humidity: -20~+85%
Ive been through a few flash drives and this one seems to be the best by far. It is also a good idea to have to push the button down to ... Read more
Well finished and really small. It's fast. Rated 19 MB/s writting and 76 MB/s reading, using a PCI-e card reader. The aluminum body gets very hot when writting large files, but maybe it helps to prevent circuit overheating. Sometimes it's difficult to introduce at some USB ports, but it's a not a real problem! The flash drive is not extremely (!!) faster ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.