DX » Community » Reviews » Star Master Mini Star Projector (3*AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 05/25/2014

The price is....hm...ok..but not cheap. (I have looked inside and there are just 4 LEDs and some electronic stuff.) The materials are not that good. I have used some glue in order to get them ready to use. The LEDS are making two different lights: RGB colors are normal light. The camera will be full of stars on the ceil. This product is good for children ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrumyoshiki on 08/19/2013

Very beautiful, iluminates a sleeping room well at night, it covers the entire upper part of my room, it is very shining. My wife love it, and kids love it too. It came broken, i put the batteries but it don't switched on. I had to open it with a screwdriver and put a shim of paper to connect the battery contacts properly. After that, it worked. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelce666 on 06/26/2013

Cheap, simple, usefull. This product is just perfect. Really cheap, just have 2 buttons, so too simple. And it's purpose is to project stars on the roof, so this product make that task perfect. I would like powerfull leds or maybe lenses made of plastic, to project to a roof up to 3 meters. The problem is that the images on the roof are cloudy I gave ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byEliram on 06/18/2013

- Large - Two buttons - one for white light, one for alternating colors - needs 3 batteries or electricity converter. - A little fragile - Nothing is revolving really, just alternating lights - color lights flicker too fast, (white light is always on and looks nice) - I ordered three and one of the boxes was a little squashed. I bought three and two ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysumyca on 06/12/2013

I love it . I leave it on all night every night and makes a good night light for my baby . the price was very good too. the top part is keep coming off but I can deal with it . not a major con . the stars are pretty blurry but I wasnt expecting at anything HD or something like that. Just like the light from the led button not the other one that stars ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/15/2013

As a night light quite a good thing. Shines soft, shimmering light, does not prevent sleep. It turns out very energy efficient night light. Inside the three "iridescent" LED and one small light bulb. Is powered by a 4.5 volt (3 AA batteries or an external power supply). More or less good-quality build, compact size. The pluses and minuses ... Read more

First Second Third Fourth Fifth Sixth Projector
    3 0
  • posted byniele on 03/11/2013

Seemed a lot sturdier than I thought it would be, and a lot larger, but suitable size. Had to fix up the top part after it had moved significantly during shipping, which probably doesn't reflect on the product, more on the handling of packages. The whole thing seems a little shakey but it's not as if you will be holding it a whole lot. I didn't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrans12 on 03/08/2013

- Es un producto muy lindo que se disfruta mejor en un cuarto totalmente a oscuras. - Los leds que cambian de color le dan un efecto muy bueno, ya que si solo fueran estrellas blancas sería algo aburrido. - La lámpara que contiene debería ser más potente, ya que las estrellas se ven nítidas solo en la parte de arriba, mientras ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 01/10/2013

Star Master has really beautiful kind of light. The ceiling is covered with stars and one moon. The atmosphere of miracle and mysteriousness. Add nice music and enjoy it. The upper plastic cover with stars is not fixed well and falls inside the Star Master box – so the stars “are gone”. I have fixed it with Scotch tape, but now it looks not so nice,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymimaskera on 11/29/2012

-beautiful when lit -great present for those who already have everything and are happy for anything unusual -when you turn it up side down so that the top is pointing on the floor, it can be used as something like "disco ball", but be careful, when you drink and than look on the floor with all the stars you can get a bit dizzy -has hole fot ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections