DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Tubular Shaped Aluminium Alloy Tire Valve Caps - Red (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGioKLado on 05/28/2014

Made of aluminium, so it's resistent, different from original plastic ones. It gives an extra external touch to your car's look. It has a nice grip, so you don't have to force too much. It may attracts some unwanted attention. Mine was stolen a few days after I put. My car is solid red, so the paint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadow9361 on 03/06/2014

Lightweight nice looking(i would say near on show quality) metal screwed on easy as product was exactly as shown Color may not last? probably going to get stolen off the car like the last set i had. light weight may crack\fracture easy when hit by gravel for $2 vs $15 in-store for a set of nice looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychavareyes2003 on 10/17/2013

there is not much to say about it, they came well packed, they are not scratched, the painting is amazing, and they look really cool in my bycicle. I can recommend them, but careful they may be easily stolen there is no cons about this product. but maybe you can chose one of those caps with a wrench ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeppyZ on 08/27/2013

These valve-caps are very cheap and look quite nice. The caps are made of metal and feel sturdy and durable enough. Depending on the light conditions, the colour of the valve-caps might look a bit towards dark-pink. I bought these valve-caps for my Scooter (Kymco Agility 50 from 2006) and these valve-... Read more

Packaging Valve-caps Valve-cap installed on Scooter packaging

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections