DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini Portable Female USB Output Car Charger for cellphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Très bien working perfect Works like it should :) Have nice price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9203700 on 04/08/2015

Funciona bien.... no tube ningún problema con el producto.- saludos

Impression:working perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bySukhraj on 11/02/2014

PROS: WORKS GREAT, charges like its suppose to and is very useful. CONS: sometimes you have to put the charger in a certain way for it to work in the car.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bywaterbeesje on 10/16/2014

Pro: - small (just sticks out of the dashboard) - 1A supply works to power my Raspberry Pi (which I turned into a car computer) - kinda really very cheap, but works ike one of €10 (~$12) Con: - it still isn't free? Is that a con?

Impression:Works like it should :);

0 0 0

• posted byhackocap on 10/04/2014

Pros: Small and perfect to plug it in into the lighter. This is the second one I buy, the first one I lost it. And the new one is working for more than a year.

Impression:working perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byNiccoQ on 08/27/2014

Pour le prix, ce connecteur semble parfait. J'ai juste un problème dans certaines voitures, tant que dans la mienne, il fonctionne, ça me va! En plus il est discret si l'allume cigare est noir. Petite lumière rouge pour voir qu'il est bien connecté.

Impression:Très bien;

0 0 0

• posted bym11d0 on 07/30/2014

This item have very good price and it works fine. I like it because it's small and it stay perfectly in cigarete lighter. I dont have any problems with this item. I'm very satisfied Buy it. It have very good price, works very good, it's small so it does not take up much space (in my car cigarete... Read more

Impression:Work very good,Have nice price;

0 0 0

• posted byeliasbh on 02/09/2014

Looks Decent. Compact. * Item keeps getting loose, hence the mobile, cable and device should remain in place and not moved, else it will get disconnected. * Took a while to be delivered * The packaging is not good, as there was a tear where the device was. The delivery time was long, and since is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowLight on 01/22/2014

Well... This thing works as expected. It charges my Samsung Nexus S and Blackberry Bold 9000 in my car. None, as it's the second time I buy this product. Actually, I don't use it to charge my phones but as a power supply for an Arduino monitoring my Chrysler 300M's transmission fluid easy to take... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxisleepy on 01/19/2014

Small, discreet and compact plug. Fits easily in car lighter's plug. USB port fits in a correct way, not to hard to get it fitted in it, the usb cable can be removed easily as well, the cable doesn't stay stuccoed in it as i experienced with other USB ports. Smaller price on the market here in No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeaglei1 on 01/06/2014

I bought this charger as a spare in case I lost my original one, especially that I exchange car with my wife a lot. It is a good one I did note use it heavily and till now is doing good job. Nothing much to say. It could be provided with the required cable, could have a higher capacity of two I a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: