DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini Portable Female USB Output Car Charger for cellphone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGersoul on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality for the price. It works! It charges my cellphone perfectly. Mine does not warm too much like some other reviews said. Cons:Protrudes a little bit from my lighter housing, but I guess it must've been designed like that to be able to be placed in di... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvitalylida on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The main plus is the price. Charging has the correct shape and not get stuck in the cigarette lighter. I am satisfied with the quality. I expect worse product for this money. Cons:None, works great. The item is fully the same in the picture and in the reality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForny99 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Product with good workmanship - Great price - Easy installation - ergonomic - plug and play Small, it fits easily in the pocket of your jacked. Delivery was very fast: least three weeks This product came in its original packaging store. PORTUGUESE - Produto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvohulg on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The main plus is the price. Charging has the correct shape and not get stuck in the cigarette lighter. Cons:The material quality is not very good, and he collected more than their price. It seems that its viability depends on how long and how often to use it. OtherThought... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhcomplyr on 10/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact and practically flush with the cigarette lighter socket this adapter will charge most phones even when using Bluetooth, Data, GPS, and WiFi simultaneously on. No more "phone is using more power than charger provides" errors Cons:Since it fits f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections