DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Mini Portable Female USB Output Car Charger for cellphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeliasbh on 02/09/2014

Looks Decent. Compact. * Item keeps getting loose, hence the mobile, cable and device should remain in place and not moved, else it will get disconnected. * Took a while to be delivered * The packaging is not good, as there was a tear where the device was. The delivery time was long, and since there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowLight on 01/22/2014

Well... This thing works as expected. It charges my Samsung Nexus S and Blackberry Bold 9000 in my car. None, as it's the second time I buy this product. Actually, I don't use it to charge my phones but as a power supply for an Arduino monitoring my Chrysler 300M's transmission fluid temperature. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxisleepy on 01/19/2014

Small, discreet and compact plug. Fits easily in car lighter's plug. USB port fits in a correct way, not to hard to get it fitted in it, the usb cable can be removed easily as well, the cable doesn't stay stuccoed in it as i experienced with other USB ports. Smaller price on the market here in Belgium.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeaglei1 on 01/06/2014

I bought this charger as a spare in case I lost my original one, especially that I exchange car with my wife a lot. It is a good one I did note use it heavily and till now is doing good job. Nothing much to say. It could be provided with the required cable, could have a higher capacity of two amps. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergbv on 12/26/2013

Very good, usefull product with great price. Easy installation. Make your life easy. Could be used for diverent type of devices. None, works great, but with the time contact started to be worse and it warm more (having a high temperature). I am satisfied with the product, very cheap and it good quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGersoul on 12/09/2013

Good quality for the price. It works! It charges my cellphone perfectly. Mine does not warm too much like some other reviews said. Protrudes a little bit from my lighter housing, but I guess it must've been designed like that to be able to be placed in different housing's depths. Ideal if you don't smoke.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvitalylida on 12/03/2013

The main plus is the price. Charging has the correct shape and not get stuck in the cigarette lighter. I am satisfied with the quality. I expect worse product for this money. None, works great. The item is fully the same in the picture and in the reality. Keep one in your car at all times, there is nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywluna on 11/27/2013

- With this excellent adapter you can use the same cable that you use to charge your phone or GPS using a PC but using your car lighter. - Very robust construction. - Really compact design - With correct indicator ´s led. - Maximum current is not specified. It could charge easily a smartphone but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForny99 on 11/04/2013

- Product with good workmanship - Great price - Easy installation - ergonomic - plug and play Small, it fits easily in the pocket of your jacked. Delivery was very fast: least three weeks This product came in its original packaging store. PORTUGUESE - Produto com bom acabamento - preço barato - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvohulg on 10/27/2013

The main plus is the price. Charging has the correct shape and not get stuck in the cigarette lighter. The material quality is not very good, and he collected more than their price. It seems that its viability depends on how long and how often to use it. It is smaller than other more expensive that I ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections