DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame and Lens Anaglyphic Magenta + Green 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvvalencia on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Solid and good plastic material -You can use it with your optical glasses -The lenses color are good Español: -Material sólido y de calidad -Puedes utilizarlos con tus lentes ópticos -El color de los lentes en bueno Cons:-I can't think of any (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoongoat on 05/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Build quality is good, hard plastic, don't think it will break fast Cons:- It doesn't seem to work. Check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ANcspdYh_U, and try any of the options. None seem to work for it. - Almost all 3d dvd movies are in red / blue, which ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandokreutz on 05/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great bluid quality of the frame. Fits confortable while using it. The green lens works very well, but.... Cons:...magenta lens doesnt work at all. The magenta lens is not the same as it should be, so you dont get any 3d effect. Due the bad magenta lens you get... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnotty on 10/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I did a side-by-side comparison of these plastic glasses to the cardboard glasses that are bundled with Journey to the Center of the Earth. I discovered the green lens on the cardboard glasses block all color information where everything appears in shades of green. One bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylee742 on 07/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- I've tested with the Blu-ray versions of Journey to the Center of the Earth and My Bloody Valentine. Works well as intended. 3D effects feel better than the paper glasses that came with the BD. (I previously bought sku 23121, which is better quality but doesn't work, wr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections