DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame and Lens Polarized 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMilanez on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:good quality good material very cheap look like original glasses that I got with my TVCons:no cons except for the frames that can be unpleasant if you wear them longerOtherThoughts:Don't hesitate to buy them, they are useful and extremely cheap (in the shops he... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiofloyd on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap gadget. (oculos baratinhos) Good to use in places you don't want to use glasses who everybody have used before you (é um bom negocio qdo vc nao quer usar aqueles oculos que todo mundo ja usou antes de você)Cons:none (nada) Remember this glasses... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycyadid on 04/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very cheap and does the work _ used it mainly for teaching student on polarity so I have no experiance in using it with TV or verious screens Cons:if you inteand to use if for log duration then this is NOT going to be very comfortable since the frame is not ver... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypolydor on 02/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I thought the glasses would be too small, but that's ok. It's big enough. It's still plastic, but is not of worse quality than my genuine philips 3D glasses, so it's of acceptable quality. Cons:It doesn't work with my Philips 7606 TV . Apparently not all passive TV impleme... Read more

2 1
  • posted bypaulovitorfb on 12/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Although my orders from Deal Extreme are always late, after a long time they arrive - I live in Brazil. I asked this Re-useable Plastic Frame and Lens Polarized 3D Glasses for a friend. We tested the product and it seems to works just as fine as any other polarized 3d glas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRitaFC on 07/24/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:These glasses are very cool, and they seem very resistant. The polarized filter seems to work fine, but I didn't use them too. As the other guy did, I removed the polarized filters and moded mine to become another glass (green/red lenses). Cons:I don't know if this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjwvdk on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I'm quite satisfied with the purchase of these glasses. They work well, but I mainly like the nerdy look they have. The only with you need to add is a little band-aid in the middle, all your ready to go! I only used the frame and I dicarded the polarizing filter and modd... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections