DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Brown + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhotodeus on 06/16/2012

Cheap and I personally think they look stylish. The hinges have a nice "snap" to them, maybe there's a spring inside? Already managed to break my glasses somehow. They snapped right in the middle because the black plastic is too hard and doesn't flex or bend enough. The frame looks and feels thick and solid so it shouldn't have happened. The blue-amber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShuricksoft on 12/01/2011

- These glasses are very cheap comparing to those can be bought locally. - Build quality seems to be good enough. - It just works, but... (see cons) Optical color filters ("lenses") allow images from one channel to come a bit to another, so image really ghosts. When you watch a movie for a while, the effect feels not so badly, but it lasts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymag22 on 03/01/2010

These glasses are : -Very cheap -Good quality product (for this price) with quality plastic for the contour and the glasses -These glasses are extendable to the outside and they adapt well to all body types -Works good with "compatible" movies... -Short lifespan if you cannot find a movie or video or picture who use this type of 3D or use another 3D ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneopotechi on 02/28/2010

-Cheap -Mine came disassemble & there are no screws to join temples with hinge. -It really hard to focus to get 3d image. -The color of the movie becomes strange. -There is a lot of ghosting. Because mine doesn't come with screw, I test it by holding the hinge. I use these glasses to watch Chuck & Sobe Superbowl commercial, it work if you concentrate ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections