DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Plastic Frame Resin Lens Anaglyphic Brown + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhotodeus on 06/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and I personally think they look stylish. The hinges have a nice "snap" to them, maybe there's a spring inside? Cons:Already managed to break my glasses somehow. They snapped right in the middle because the black plastic is too hard and doesn't flex or bend enough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShuricksoft on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- These glasses are very cheap comparing to those can be bought locally. - Build quality seems to be good enough. - It just works, but... (see cons) Cons:Optical color filters ("lenses") allow images from one channel to come a bit to another, so imag... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymag22 on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These glasses are : -Very cheap -Good quality product (for this price) with quality plastic for the contour and the glasses -These glasses are extendable to the outside and they adapt well to all body types -Works good with "compatible" movies... Cons:-Short l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneopotechi on 02/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap Cons:-Mine came disassemble & there are no screws to join temples with hinge. -It really hard to focus to get 3d image. -The color of the movie becomes strange. -There is a lot of ghosting. OtherThoughts:Because mine doesn't come with screw, I test it by holding th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections