Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOldRock on 07/15/2011

The cover looks great on camera. It gives it a very professional appearance. Very useful on sunny days, helping to see the screen and protecting it. Very well built. Very robust, even getting held only for the eye vewer. Easy to put on, remove and use. Fully justifies the price, which is very low for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykfcdx on 09/19/2009

My wife wanted a screen protector for her Canon Digital Rebel XTi but she kept having peel off problems with those stick on things. I first suggested those clip on white plastic things but I couldn't find them. Then I found this and at first I thought it might be bulky. Turns out it's not bulky at all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimelord1 on 04/10/2008

This is a must for protecting your LCD screen from finger prints and smudges from your nose and face, as well as scratches too. I'm a keen astrophotographer and this is a little gem for shielding the white light from your eyes at night, even though you have the option of turning the LCD display off, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHakan_G on 03/06/2008

- Will protect your LCD from scratches - Will protect your LCD from greasy imprints from your fingers, face and nose (very important feature) - Will provide your LCD a nice cover from sunlight, improving the visibility outdoors in strong sunlight - The build quality is acceptable (plastic) - The see-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections