• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very useful..

posted by Timelord1 on 04/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is a must for protecting your LCD screen from finger prints and smudges from your nose and face, as well as scratches too. I'm a keen astrophotographer and this is a little gem for shielding the white light from your eyes at night, even though you have the option of turning the LCD display off, but when using your manual settings you need to view the screen to check on your settings as well as checking your exposure times beyond 30 seconds all in all I'm very happy with this...

Cons:

As others have noticed the clear plastic underneath the main cover was scratched and used looking. I don't see the purpose of this as the main casing protects the screen enough so I removed it.

OtherThoughts:

Just remove the clear plastic thing underneath if yours is scratched it will not effect the overall performance of this great little innovation BUY IT!!!!!!

Bottomline:

Very affordable and a must have for any photographer on the move, in rough environments ie reporters nature photographers and the like...

JUST BUY ONE AND DON'T MOAN ABOUT IT.....................

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections