DX » Community » Reviews » Disposible Anaglyphic Red + Cyan 3D Glasses (Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykanu2010 on 04/15/2013

cheap and works as it should but with compatible movies like Journey to the center of the earth, Caroline 3D, etc reached to me within 20 days and DX is best in these things, cant get these from a local video parlour. fragile and made of soft cardboard so need to take care of it very much. also be careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrp0MS on 11/23/2012

3D glasses come without damage - the lens clean. rim on the glasses made ??of cardboard. You yourself sbibaete on planned lines. Red filter is used for the right eye, green - is left. Try to look through the glasses, putting them on the contrary - the left eye look through a red filter, and the right ... Read more

3D glasses 3D glasses profile advise to put not as intended by the manufacturer I advise to put the 3D glasses not as intended by the manufacturer

0 0 0

• posted bymxnu1 on 12/21/2011

This product came to me 20 days it was accepted the order. It came in a sealed envelope with the receipt and order number on the envelope. opening the envelope was a separate protection protecting the lens. The lenses were in good condition without any deficiency. After this the poor man in the movie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomerk153 on 04/08/2010

- These 3d glasses are very cheap. - you can see in high quality 3d movies just like in the cinema. - it doesnt take a lot of room to store it. - it is made out of paper so it can cut your skin from your ears if you dont put it like you should. - it can tear if you do not keep it right and you are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEliteXero on 09/25/2009

No issues. Standard build glasses, mine came with a Journey to the Center of the Earth print. A lot of the movies that are released in magenta green don't seem to work as well as the red-blue ones. I've tried watching Coraline and My Bloody Valentine 3D and have had to switch angles a little bit from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKriel on 09/24/2009

Worked well with my 3d movies. The colours seemed to be accurate enough for viewing. Did fit over glasses and was still watchable. Ugly as hell, but at least you don't have to watch yourself while using them. Weren't so cheap as I was hoping for. You get 2 red/blue ones for same price. Were made for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanaKr0n on 09/03/2009

Plastic is clear and thick. This is no distortion on the plasitic areas. I bought 3 pairs of them to watch Journey to the Center of the Earth in its blue-ray on a 3 meters screen. It was a really great ! They come with Journey to the Center of the Earth written in german on a side. Nothing indeed. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAldrexx on 08/27/2009

It works as expected. Since these originally go with the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth, you can expect the same quality from those that you get when you buy a DVD. A tad expensive for a pair of disposable 3d glasses. My kids were just so insistent that we get some so I was forced to buy these.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections