DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Clip-On Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNico282 on 08/22/2013

Thick and solid lenses, sturdy construction, good lens coloring. Vision quality greatly exceeds the cheap cardboard or printed plastic anagliph glasses. The best solution for people with prescription glasses. The lens are a bit dark, works best increasing monitor brightness or, for paper anaglyphs, in ... Read more

Clipped on frameless glasses

0 0 0

• posted byteampuds on 09/09/2012

Clip-on 3d glasses! What's not to like? They fit any other glasses and looks nice and the price is nice. A bit on the heavy side, making my glasses slip a bit forward. Tried these with the 3d-function in Minecraft, and the colour is a bit off, making me see double. Have only tried them on Minecraft so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFierynut on 08/14/2012

+Low prince. +Thick, sturdy lenses. +Large lenses, enough to cover the existing glasses. +Clip-on fits on all kinds of glasses. +Delivered in bubble wrap to prevent damage. -Clip-on mechanism looks pretty flimsy. More change to break the mechanism than the glasses. -Colors are off, but this is expected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHomewerk on 07/17/2012

-The quality is exactly like the clip-on sunglasses you buy at your local store. -You can flip the plastic lenses up if you don't need it, and it'll still stay on your glasses -It'll fit almost every type of glasses -red/blue 3D movies are gimmicks. I don't even watch red/blue films, and I only bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byizmail on 04/10/2011

better quality of cardboard 3d glasses. windows lucid. Videos that looks more clear. No. ideal for eyeglass wearers. more than two glasses used at the same time. sent me a very tough glasses black tongs. In closing broke off :(.. it produced to quality. I'm number one, and astigmatism using eyeglasses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTMaPhoto on 12/07/2010

You ever wanted to watch a 3D movie at home and you wear glasses? This is a partial solution for you. Works just fine and the 3D effect is as it should be. When clipped on it has a mechanism for raising the clip on without taking it off. Here comes the part you're not going to like and that's why i said ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOctober on 08/25/2010

-Excellent build, price is very cheap as well -Well packaged in bubble to prevent damages -Huge lens, enough to cover some of those celebrity sunglass. -Clip on, finally something for glass users Both red and blue lens are too dark, making the quality of 3D Movie less realistic. I saw a lot of ghost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPyroSA on 05/27/2010

This works with the NVidia 3D vision discover software. That's the main reason I got them. They fit fairly well, and are well attached to my lenses. Being able to flip them up helps quite a bit. Feels fairly well constructed. Colours don't match the ones output from NVidia very well. Red is WAY too dark,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysummersea on 04/19/2010

- Very good build. Clip spring is strong and provides good grip. - Comes individually packed in protective plastic to prevent scratches on lens. - lens size is large enough to cover my spectacle lenses. - The red lens is too dark red. - Other lens shape options would be good. - Should come with storage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFireFlowerist on 04/02/2010

- Reclip able to your own glasses, so you will have right adjustment for your eyes always - Seem to be pretty high quality but time will show it, this is why I only rate it 3 stars because I cannot say yet for sure will they last a long time - Somewhat stylish - None yet - I didn't find anything weird ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections