DX » Community » Reviews » Re-useable Clip-On Resin Lens Anaglyphic Red + Blue 3D Glasses
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNico282 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Thick and solid lenses, sturdy construction, good lens coloring. Vision quality greatly exceeds the cheap cardboard or printed plastic anagliph glasses. The best solution for people with prescription glasses. Cons:The lens are a bit dark, works best increasing m... Read more

Clipped on frameless glasses
    0 0
  • posted byteampuds on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clip-on 3d glasses! What's not to like? They fit any other glasses and looks nice and the price is nice. Cons:A bit on the heavy side, making my glasses slip a bit forward. Tried these with the 3d-function in Minecraft, and the colour is a bit off, making me s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFierynut on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+Low prince. +Thick, sturdy lenses. +Large lenses, enough to cover the existing glasses. +Clip-on fits on all kinds of glasses. +Delivered in bubble wrap to prevent damage. Cons:-Clip-on mechanism looks pretty flimsy. More change to break the mechanism than th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHomewerk on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The quality is exactly like the clip-on sunglasses you buy at your local store. -You can flip the plastic lenses up if you don't need it, and it'll still stay on your glasses -It'll fit almost every type of glasses Cons:-red/blue 3D movies are gimmicks. I don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizmail on 04/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:better quality of cardboard 3d glasses. windows lucid. Videos that looks more clear. No. ideal for eyeglass wearers. more than two glasses used at the same time. Cons:sent me a very tough glasses black tongs. In closing broke off :(.. it produced to quality. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTMaPhoto on 12/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You ever wanted to watch a 3D movie at home and you wear glasses? This is a partial solution for you. Works just fine and the 3D effect is as it should be. When clipped on it has a mechanism for raising the clip on without taking it off. Cons:Here comes the part... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOctober on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Excellent build, price is very cheap as well -Well packaged in bubble to prevent damages -Huge lens, enough to cover some of those celebrity sunglass. -Clip on, finally something for glass users Cons:Both red and blue lens are too dark, making the quality of 3D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPyroSA on 05/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This works with the NVidia 3D vision discover software. That's the main reason I got them. They fit fairly well, and are well attached to my lenses. Being able to flip them up helps quite a bit. Feels fairly well constructed. Cons:Colours don't match the ones output from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysummersea on 04/19/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good build. Clip spring is strong and provides good grip. - Comes individually packed in protective plastic to prevent scratches on lens. - lens size is large enough to cover my spectacle lenses. Cons:- The red lens is too dark red. OtherThoughts:- Other lens s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFireFlowerist on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Reclip able to your own glasses, so you will have right adjustment for your eyes always - Seem to be pretty high quality but time will show it, this is why I only rate it 3 stars because I cannot say yet for sure will they last a long time - Somewhat stylish C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections