DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Bicycle Resin Lens Glasses with Extra Lens and Carrying Pouch
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 29% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byceliohermoso on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very nice smooth texture of plastic, very lightweight, three interchangeable lenses, arrived fast possesses with case very good cost-benefit ratio should last at least a year I think I'll buy another one! I recommend! Cons:for now nothing against, maybe the fa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrett00 on 01/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tried to find pluses of the given product, but except a case, couldn't. Cons:Quality of lenses disgusting, dark lenses rejected, strongly deform the image. Mirror lenses have defect of coloring. Processing of edges of lenses is insufficiently good. OtherThoughts:It is nec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypildus on 01/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap glasses, variety of lenses are not common for this price ranges. comes with a nice usefull pouch and cleaning cloth. Cons:the build quality is less than poor. I had 3 pairs of this item. the first two broke to half after two weeks of using it, the frame is we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralpgalland on 05/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Comes with 2 carrying devices. Pouch and case. -3 different lenses *tinted/mirrored lenses, very dark. *Non tinted lenses, not as dark *Yelow lenses, nice for driving etc. -Easy swappable lenses. -Build Quality not so bad -Cleaning cloth, microfiber wannabe. Cons:-Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteggers on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price, considering you get the Glasses, three set of lenses, strap and ziplock hard-case. The Fit is excellent for an normalshaped/sized european head (size 59) Cons:No major cons. Build quality of the glasses are so-so on the edges - nothing too sharp, though.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralpgalland on 11/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Easy to use/swap -Included glasses works for your use -comes with pouch, case, "headband" and cleaning rag. (Wich is much more than a storebought pair that cost about 5X more.) Cons:-Adjuster on the "headband" is just a cylinder and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViperet1 on 08/31/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Glasses have nice "soft touch" rubber-like plastic and policarbonate lenses. I received carrying strap with my glasses. Thre sets of lenses - yellow for cloudy weather and night rides, black - for sunny days, and rainbow lens for ... ummm... very sunny... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections