DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Bicycle Resin Lens Glasses with Extra Lens and Carrying Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byceliohermoso on 10/15/2012

very nice smooth texture of plastic, very lightweight, three interchangeable lenses, arrived fast possesses with case very good cost-benefit ratio should last at least a year I think I'll buy another one! I recommend! for now nothing against, maybe the fact the lenses come out with a certain facility ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrett00 on 01/17/2011

Tried to find pluses of the given product, but except a case, couldn't. Quality of lenses disgusting, dark lenses rejected, strongly deform the image. Mirror lenses have defect of coloring. Processing of edges of lenses is insufficiently good. It is necessary to try to improve quality assurance of lenses.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypildus on 01/16/2011

very cheap glasses, variety of lenses are not common for this price ranges. comes with a nice usefull pouch and cleaning cloth. the build quality is less than poor. I had 3 pairs of this item. the first two broke to half after two weeks of using it, the frame is weak and fregile and breaks easily. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byralpgalland on 05/22/2010

-Comes with 2 carrying devices. Pouch and case. -3 different lenses *tinted/mirrored lenses, very dark. *Non tinted lenses, not as dark *Yelow lenses, nice for driving etc. -Easy swappable lenses. -Build Quality not so bad -Cleaning cloth, microfiber wannabe. -Not as sturdy as you might prefer. I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteggers on 03/10/2010

Very good price, considering you get the Glasses, three set of lenses, strap and ziplock hard-case. The Fit is excellent for an normalshaped/sized european head (size 59) No major cons. Build quality of the glasses are so-so on the edges - nothing too sharp, though. An improvement would be to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byralpgalland on 11/27/2009

-Cheap -Easy to use/swap -Included glasses works for your use -comes with pouch, case, "headband" and cleaning rag. (Wich is much more than a storebought pair that cost about 5X more.) -Adjuster on the "headband" is just a cylinder and easily lost. -Plastic is a bit "cheap"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byViperet1 on 08/31/2009

Glasses have nice "soft touch" rubber-like plastic and policarbonate lenses. I received carrying strap with my glasses. Thre sets of lenses - yellow for cloudy weather and night rides, black - for sunny days, and rainbow lens for ... ummm... very sunny days? There is no any information about ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections