DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-040 Slimport MyDP to HDMI HDTV Adapter for Google LG Nexus 4,Optimus G Pro,QH582,Asus PadFone
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfan1200 on 07/07/2014

-1080P -USB Male charging cable -Price/Quality is perfect - Sound could be better Like I said in the Cons, the sound could be better. But you could connect a 3.5mm cable to your headphone-in and connect it directly with your stereo. With that solution, the audio seems to be fixed. The price/quality is perfect. You will never find a better product for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Great build quality. No latency/lag. Great image quality. Very small. Love the fact that it also charges my device. Morel likely a SlimPort side effect, but when not using the charging feature, my Nexus 4's battery drains pretty fast and when charging while using this adapter, the device gets a bit hotter than normal, but I suppose that could be a combination ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrankoz65 on 01/11/2014

Works as good as the original one . Audio and video quality are perfect. Tested with Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 2013. None. Maybe the HDMI port is a bit hard, but fits well and does not feel weak. Not this cable fault, but it's normal than when you use it (even with the charger cable connected) the mobile keeps discharging. Ordered on 15/12. Shipped on 16/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoRhY on 12/09/2013

Works as good as the original one (I bought this one so I don't have to take always with me the original). Audio and video quality are perfect, and for only ~9€. USB (male) charger cable instead of the USB female of the original). I think this way is better. The image has no (or insignificant) delay (I've tried playing Asphalt 8 with no problems). Tested ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydjvpc on 11/04/2013

Plug it in and it works right out of the box. Have not encountered any problems. Quality seems OK, only time will tell. Tested with TV and with Pioneer Appradio2 car radio. Works great so far. HDMI port is pretty hard to unplug. Cables could be longer. decent price and it works as expected. Currently using in my car with Pioneer Appradio2. Might get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections