DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Functional Car 2.5" LCD Clock / Thermometer / Battery Voltmeter - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Useful the double tape provided is not good enough but the quality should be better Very good and works perfect!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDev0y on 06/23/2015

Pros : Functioned pretty well, thermo(inside car & outside), Voltage meter. Cons : Intermittently reset the time and also temperature mode. easily solved by unplug the power for a few hours & plug it in back.

Impression:Useful, but the quality should be better,the double tape provided is not good enough;

0 0 0

• posted bybaldzhiev on 05/18/2015

Bought it for my off-road vehicle! Works perfect and no problems after a long therm use! I really enjoy in this product and the fact that it has everything you need in only one item: volt meter, external and internal thermometer and clock!

Impression:Very good and works perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byLrade on 12/28/2013

Its well built, very good quality! I have a powerful car audio system and what I needed the most was the voltage-meter. I also like the thermometer , because my car doesnt have it... Backlight is just the right brightness, doesnt blind you at night! It is only adjustable by angle (only up and or... Read more

At night

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere