DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-101 Data/Charging Cable for Nokia N97/N81/N82 + More (115CM)
  • 5 star 73 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHaborg on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality enough long cable aprox 90cm has a plastic to be able to fold in a goog manner the cable to avoid damage it. is nokia original Cons:nothing at all no cons in my case the proce could be better Dx espect to write a lot things just for a cable no way... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcofds on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap and the cable is large. It looks original, I don't know if it is genuine. Cons:It is strange but if you use it to charge a mobile phone the process is very slow although you are using a genuine charger. I have tested connecting to an original charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplepot on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This seems to be a legit Nokia usb cable. It does not feel fragile, it is perfect for my Nexus 4 or any other device with a micro usb port. It is as long as the cable I got with my phone, but it seems even better. Cons:Absolutely none. OtherThoughts:I am consi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysqueeish on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quality cable all around, no cheap flimsy parts here. The ends of the cables are nicely attached to the cable itself. The micro-usb end is good unlike some cheap cables that don't hook properly into the female port. Rubber insulation is smooth to the touch. They include a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykavish25 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great micro usb cables. I think the best quality available on dx.com. I've ordered different types of cables but these are the only types that are still functional today. * 2 years of daily usage, still working great * Charging and data work properly * I own 5... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybtfx on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdiest connector I've ever encountered. Takes a long time to wear down and still works fine after many plug cycles. Comes with a plastic cable wrap that I personally dislike, but probably a pro for most people. Cons:None really. More expensive, but you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkkr125 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not sure if its a legit nokia cable but the build quality is excellent, the cable itself is thick and the plastic of the connectors feels very solid. It charges and syncs my Samsung galaxy s3 without an issues. Cons:The cable is a bit long for my needs, but this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosnarciso on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It seems to be a legit Nokia CA-101 cable. It's very cheap in relation to one of Brazil. I used in smartphones from other manufacturers, such as LG and Sansumg and it worked fine. Cons:It could be a little bit longer. But it's not a real con. OtherThoughts:I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsilveira on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is made of very good quality, with nice colors (black and shades of gray). As it is a little hard, it could be good for those who need a cable that doesn't slip behind the computer under the table. Cons:As it is a little hard, it could be bad for those who need to mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorellon on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a great quality, very resistant, very thick. The best usb cable for the right price. It is not like the others that have poor quality and can easily get destroyed. This cable will last a life time. The cable length is good enough, ideal for many purpose... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections