DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Mode Syrinx Hearing Aid/Voice Amplifier (1*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent OK buena отлично
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byconradopinto on 07/29/2015

My wife is becoming deafer by the day, with this aid, despite being bigger then the fancy ones, raises the volume of what needs to be raised. We're very happy with the buying.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9547559 on 07/13/2015

This is my first time buying item at this website (www.dx.com) which was recommended by one of my friends. When I saw the item which i wanted to buy stated that delivery within 24hrs. So I made a try, I placed an order on 09/07/2015, It was delivery to me on 13/07/15 which include Saturday & Item... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byhighta on 07/13/2015

Pros: delivered soon, i hope it will be usefull. i bought it for another person

0 0 0

• posted bydxdim on 07/13/2015

в комплекте есть все необходимое для удобного использования: вкладыши разного размера, запасная батарейка. хорошо усиливает звук. из недостатков при движении или ветре много постороннего шума.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9452815 on 07/13/2015

Edullinen ja toimiva kuulokone, vahvistaa yllättävän hyvin eikä äänikään kuullosta häiritsevästi mekaaniselta. Ihan kelpo hankinta.

0 0 0

• posted by9468210 on 07/08/2015

I didn't know what to expect of the Hearind Aid. it took a little bit of timeto get here, but once it got here i was thrilled of the good quality of it, I cant wait to place the next order.

0 0 0

• posted byrjmoura on 06/17/2015

O preço é bastante razoável. O aparelho em si cumpre (pelo menos inicialmente) o prometido de amplificar o som. Mas é um tanto difícil para o mais idoso regulá-lo. Quando usado em volume máximo, há um grande zumbido. No geral, creio que é razoável. Mas tem que tomar cuidado com o volume.

0 0 0

• posted byGabs1946 on 06/17/2015

Please be advised that if you live in South Africa, do not order goods via the South African Postal Services. They are either stolen or lost. My last order has not arrived after nearly 5 months. Use DHL or FEDEX and pay for delivery via courier. Gabriel Maree email: gabriel@lantic.net

0 0 0

• posted bywcrosman on 05/30/2015

Don't waste your time or money with this item. It is a piece of junk. Turn it up a bit so you can hear it doing its job and the hissing and background noise is at the same volume as what you are trying to hear. I tried it out listening to the TV. The voices sounded like they were echoing in a the... Read more

Impression:piece of junk;

0 0 0

• posted byarbaletvlz on 05/28/2015

Очень громкий слуховой аппарат - на полную даже и не пришлось выставлять. Брал деду.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere