• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A hearing aid? A life aid!

posted by Rendal on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Work with AG-44 batteries (50 for a few $ here on DX). Very very well built, with 3 nice earpieces to fit perfectly. The color makes it almost invisible, except for the gold ring, but who cares? The voices sound clearly with it, and the background noises are not annoying anymore. It's really easy to use.

Cons:

The battery compartment is not really sturdy. Could be better but still working fine. A little tricky to wear if you also have glasses.

OtherThoughts:

Do you know how life can be miserable when you're not able to hear properly? Do you know how much the hearing aids costs? For the cheapest ones: Hundreds. For the good ones: thousands. I work in a field where I have to speak with a lot of people on the phone. When you get someone with a hearing problem, and they cannot hear you because they can't afford to hear, it's miserable!!!! This product is a life saver. I have talked about it to a lot of people around me, and I hope the word will spread.

Bottomline:

I recommend this product. It's a very nice hearing aid and it will make your life so easier!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections