DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA-907 USB Gaming Headphones Headset - Black + Blue (300cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhakimo on 02/27/2014

This headset have everything you want. To begin with the sound are perfect the bass are the best bass i have tried on a gaming headsett and that includes all the razer headsets. it is very cheap and in my opinion it should have cost like 250 dollars because it is so great. the Mic is awsome and i have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamdomBS on 02/20/2014

It's heavy, big and with soft leather, so it's really confortable. The mic is good and clear, the 7.1 effects are perfect and so on. It's in the same level as Razer and others overpriced brands. LOUD. No, really, it's ridiculously loud. I had to lower to volume to 5 out of 100 or I would go deaf. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byli3sen on 12/13/2013

They are comfortable, their sound is great, quality of the finishing is astonishing, look cool... So this item keeps what it promises... This was the second one I purchased from DX, I might consider just buy a third one just for fun! Nothing to complain about itself on the headphones... about the deliverance ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections