DX » Community » Reviews » SADES SA-903 USB 2.0 Gaming Headphones w/ Microphone - Black + Red (300cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Geniales
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicoX73 on 12/04/2014

Pros: -Comfortable wearing headset -Has own sound card -7.1 Surround Sound -Unique, simple software on a CD added to customize your experience -Extra long cable, so you can connect it to the back of your desktop computer, if you want to -Sound quality is clearer than I have ever heard -Overwhelming bass ... Read more

Awesomesauce. Awesomesauce. Awesomesauce. Awesomesauce. Awesomesauce. Awesomesauce. Awesomesauce.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8759014 on 12/03/2014

llegaron muy bien en perfecto estado todo ok. tienen un sonido muy bueno son geniales,los contra son dos -son muy pesado después de un momento con los audífonos puesto molesta el peso - el otro problema es el micrófono es ta muy lejano a la boca EL resto nada que decir están muy bueno, otra cosa en la ... Read more

Impression:Geniales;

0 0 0

• posted byrichardboesch on 07/07/2014

Extremely good build quality and excellent sound. I bought these for my son as he plays with his friends online. I was incredibly impressed by the quality and performance. Here in Spain a similar pair costs €100 - three times the price. Love the fabric covered cord, really tough. Sound is fantastic and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazecos on 06/25/2014

- Excellent sounds quality, really deep bass - Build quality is ok - Driver cd included - Cable is very good and long! - Easy to use remote on cable - Driver/included software is very easy to use and offers some nice features - Microphone is not removable (wasn't advertised so non-issue) - 7.1 is only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklawing on 05/25/2014

good sound and comfortable. shuts out annoying sounds as nagging wife's etc.. think you will have a hard time getting better price compared to quality so far i havent been able to find any cons exept that the volume was crazy high compared to my old so almost soiled myself at first use nice volume control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohan13220 on 03/22/2014

- Beautiful design - Good sound - Very confortable - Good quality/price rate - Works with only one USB port, no need of Jack port. None at this time. I will add more if i find some later. A very good headset with a decent price. The design is pretty good looking with my dark/red PC mod ! Everything works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlade169 on 01/16/2014

Very comfortable, unbelievable sound, very good for multiple uses, excellent bass response, buttons all work good nice to have volume mic mute and speaker mute, nice long wire for added comfort. a little bulky, wire is a little stiff and it is wired all around good headset looks good, feels good, sounds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudulelis on 12/20/2013

This headset is worth every penny you pay. The microphone is very sensitive, the volume is high enough to use it like speakers. The wire is of nice quality from end to end and you wont have problems with loose wires. There are some LED lights on the side that can help you find it in the dark. Plus there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShiranui28 on 11/03/2013

The product arrives in a really good looking Box and had everything the Publication says. The Headphones are Amazing, ear fits Perfectly inside the cushionsAnd its really Confortable even if you use it for Hours I tested the Simulated 7.1 in Call Of Duty MW3, CS: Source and Battlefield 3, it works amazing.... Read more

The Box Box content Headset

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections