DX » Community » Reviews » Joyous J-2613MX 6.2" Touch Screen Car DVD Player w/ GPS, FM/AM, Bluetooth, AUX for Nissan - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycycler on 04/24/2014

Decent plastics quality, Cheap, Good audio performance, Quick GPS lock, Beautiful interface - icons - wallpapers, Snappy responses... Didn't fit at first in the cars front plastic panel, for a millimeter. I had to cut a little the panel to bent it inwards. All functions worked in my NISSAN NOTE! Even the steering wheel controls can be set-up through ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycancaobass on 11/30/2013

• Extremely cheap • Full pack of things (GPS, DVD player, camera display, bluetooth) • Good display • Easy interface • A nice level of personalization • The responsive of the touch isn't that great (you can always use the controls of the wheel and/or the remote though) • Not blazing-fast (but not sluggish either) • Doesn't come with pre-installed GPS ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCheloxs on 11/26/2013

_ Plug and Play _ Price _ Connection of gps. _ Plug and Play _ Relacion calidad-precio _ El GPS se conecta rapido _ No software GPS _ Shoddy buttons _ No tiene incluido Soft para el GPS _ Los botones son de mala calidad. Good buy for his money relationship. The sound can not be compared to a high-end stereo, but is much better than the sound of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanylosaurio on 11/05/2013

had a good screen size, resolution are perfect, can play mkv videos from 2.4GB (1080) without problems. strong sound but clear. nice backgrounds, touch responde are good. GPS ok fits perfectly in my truck xtrail 2004. In México this item cost at least 2x. the unique cons are the cable not fit in nissan xtrail 2004, i had to cut the car player cable ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections