DX » Community » Reviews » CUBOT GT99 Quad-Core Android 4.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.5"HD, Wi-Fi, GPS and Dual-SIM - Black
Customer’s impression:
calidad-precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibpkaiser on 09/25/2014

Pros: Tiene Dualsim, se puede utilizar en España y para el precio que tiene los componentes que tiene estan bastante bien. Contras: Para que el gps funcione correctamente en España se necesita instalar una aplicaion. Read more

Para el precio que tiene esta bastante bien

Impression:calidad-precio;

0 0 0

• posted byvirginiazp on 01/11/2014

Muy buenas caracteristicas tecnicas. Buena calidad de sonido. Diseño ergónomico y dinámico. Fácil manejo. Buen procesador. Corre bastante bien los juegos. Cámara más que aceptable. Buen flash. Muy buena bateria...con un uso razonable te puede durar mas de un dia La camara ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGijsbers on 01/10/2014

The phone lies well in your hands. The camera makes good pictures. The GPS has just enough reception to use for car navigation (snr 20-30). The screen produces as expected for a lcd hd screen a clear image. The wifi is as strong as it should be. The screen is a little dim. Certainly in bright daylight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvixgolden on 12/10/2013

This is a fast smartphone. It may be less powerful (in terms of processing) than others quad-core phones, but it is enough for the majority of applications and runs the Android 4.2 smoothly. The screen is just the right size. At first I thought the 4.5in screen was enormous, but then, after some use,... Read more

micro-usb and headphone plugs Side and volume buttons On hand screen lighted

0 0 0

• posted byvirginiazp on 12/09/2013

Móvil muy completo, muy buena resolución de pantalla. El altavoz no está mal y la cámara es más que aceptable. Rápido. Buena calidad de imagen y muy buena relación calidad-precio. Diseño bonito y ergonómico. La tarjeta SD no me la ha detectado (sigo intentandolo)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntojoekb on 12/08/2013

Fast, smart. Bumper on the back cover and the film on the screen together protect the whole phone from damage. Besides, bumper silicone, then the fall would be less affected. Back cover too easily removed, almost falls off. On the other hand, this is good - when the telephone smashed to pieces and will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevlef on 12/04/2013

Good camera, good display, comfortable size(can be used with one hand), 2 SIM slots, arrives with a screen protector aplied, and an extra one in the box, Android 4.2, battary lasts for more then a day, arrives wiith a simple case Flash LED is realy worthless as a flash or torch, my 50 cent keychain torch ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byMrHus62 on 12/02/2013

Good smartphone for good price! Silicon back cover protector and the screen protector that come with the package is very good addition. It has the all modern possibilities that are in other best smartphones - Processor MTK Quad-Core MT6589, Cortex A7 1.2GHz - one of the best processors on the market,... Read more

AnTuTu test Unpacking

0 0 0

• posted byjustinelong on 11/22/2013

Nice and easy working phone. Looks like an S4 (most of my frs told me that) but the price is cheaper. Still have much to discover about the phone but already in love with it. Everything is fine except i have to wait for more than 3 weeks to receive the phone. It might be better if the Sim slot accept ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakein on 11/05/2013

Very good smartphone with huge display, good battery, vanilla Android 4.2, almost no bloatware, silicon case and display protector that come with the package. The charger needs to be replaced (it "burned"), so I use HTC charger instead, the one that comes in the package is very poor quality.... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections