Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byd4sisone on 06/17/2013

1)Its pretty light 2)Its comfortable 3)Its tinny 4)Its very useful for a football fan, specially if you support ManUn 5)Its cheap! 6)Fits very well on your arm(wrist) The only con i found is that you cant close it, so there is a probability that you will lose it(only if you have small wrist). I really like it because I'm a Manchester United fan. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymr805 on 12/04/2010

-It's all about Manchester! -Good/ok price. -Shows TRUE football colors. -Good color. -Simple design. -Simple design. -Manchester logo is simple colored shapes with color with no text. >:( -Made of preformed plastic center [mine was shaped wrong :( ] surrounded by red thread that wraps around Manchester applique. -"Chrome" is cheaply coated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshishido on 11/25/2010

Manchester United. what can go wrong? good price, fun. easy. good for kids or wherever. bright color. Built from plastic. logo looks a little blurry. and some strings were coming out. chrome part is actually plastic. not metal. for the price this buy is worth it. get a bunch if you want to give some at a Manchester united game or event. Great conversation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBraunsteinD on 06/20/2010

- It is very very cheap and so good! - In Old Trafford 1 will cost you like 50 here. - Looks really good!! - If you have a small hand, or very large hand, it may not be good to you. - If you are a fan of other team you might wont like it ;) I really like it because I'm a Manchester United fan. If you like them, you should get one. You dont really have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStas2205 on 04/21/2010

-good quality, doesn't look cheap -really fits your hand and doesn't fall from it -good one for real fan of a great team -usefull if you want to show which club is your favourite -bright colour -metal clips at the end of a bracelet If you are Chelsea fan you won't like it) If your hand is too small it might not fit you Glory, Glory, Man United! Fine ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections