DX » Community » Reviews » RH2300 USB 2.0 Wire 5-Key 800 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200dpi Gaming Mouse - Black + White (140cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchiefer on 07/02/2014

- Mouse looks awesome! - 5 buttons can be helpful - Great price - Nice lighting - Colour changing - Mouse wheel ended up behaving unexpectedly. (Skipping lines and going up and down when just one scroll) Cord is in an interesting position, Not in the middle, but due to design, it makes sense. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoorjee on 04/26/2014

+Really light +Nice clicky buttons, both the main buttons, the scroll wheel as well as the forward/backward buttons +DPI button works plug and play for changing the DPI on the fly +scrollwheel far superior to the last mouse I used, it is just resistant enough +The crackling pattern does not seem to let ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChanuchi on 03/07/2014

This is an amazing mouse. The moment it arrived I was so excited. I really love light mouses and it is very comfortable in your hands. The colours of the mouse are truly gorgeous and change slowely. The material of the mouse is nice to the touch and the buttons work great. When you plug in the mouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalextm1486 on 01/25/2014

Very nice and responsive mouse for gaming. Good built quality. Doesn't tire your hand after long time of usage. Gliding smoothly over my steelseries mouse mat. On the fly selectable DPI makes the life easier. None till now. Could have a program to control the lights but this doesn't bother me too much ... Read more

231980-1 231980-2 231980-3 SKU:231980 RH2300 USB 5-key 3200dpi mouse

0 0 0

• posted byFoorjee on 12/06/2013

+Looks amazing, constant led change is sure to catch the eyes of many +Sturdy build quality +Quite light +Good working buttons, especially the scroll wheel was a big improvement on my old HP mouse +DPI button works +Plug-And-Play +The cracking effect is literally with a layer of it that has been taken ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections