DX » Community » Reviews » WPC_Qi Standard Wireless Charger for Nokia Lumia 920 / LG Nexus 4 / Samsung i9300 / i9500 - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy way to wireless charge my Nokia lumia 920. you only have to plug it in and place the cellphone on it (aligned to the top)!!! The device beeps when detects the phone and only a second or two after it, the phone makes the sound indicating it is charging. If a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTona007 on 04/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks great and easy to use I will never annihilate connector on my phone Same size as my Galaxy note 2. Cons:Slower charging then original, but this is normal. OtherThoughts:Galaxy Note 2 and receiver sku 196547. Speed of charging: original charger Samsung for Note 2 (2A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPainas on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product, very easy to use, compact, with a meat design, quality seems very good and the price is also very atractive. Cons:The lack of a wall plug is the only thing that can occur to me right now... Beside that, I have nothing to add. OtherThoughts:In... Read more

All the box Top View of the charger Side View of the charger back view Qi Wireless Charger
    0 0
  • posted byketchu on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product, has a nice shell with light and sound indication when the device is placed. It also has a button on / off. Very simple but very useful and does the job perfectly. Cons:Can not be disable the sound it makes when you start charging. In the packa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXombi3 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Qi Standard, while not Widely accepted yet, does have a fair amount of available "adapters" of sorts. I've bout this Qi Charger for my Nexus4, alongside an "internal" adapter for my Note 2 (http://dx.com/s/222256). This particular Qi Charger being Cheap, my ex... Read more

1 1
  • posted byorikote on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works perfectly and the charging time isn't noticeably longer. The led starts blinking telling you that everything is going ok. Furthermore it beeps when you put your phone over it so you know it has started charging. Cons:The usefull surface is smaller than i... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections