DX » Community » Reviews » WPC_Qi Standard Wireless Charger for Nokia Lumia 920 / LG Nexus 4 / Samsung i9300 / i9500 - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 05/22/2014

Easy way to wireless charge my Nokia lumia 920. you only have to plug it in and place the cellphone on it (aligned to the top)!!! The device beeps when detects the phone and only a second or two after it, the phone makes the sound indicating it is charging. If any of those sounds is missing you need to move the cellphone a Little bit to place it propperly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTona007 on 04/12/2014

Looks great and easy to use I will never annihilate connector on my phone Same size as my Galaxy note 2. Slower charging then original, but this is normal. Galaxy Note 2 and receiver sku 196547. Speed of charging: original charger Samsung for Note 2 (2A) without this charger: 33 % per hour, with this charger: 19 % per hour. 1A charger (original for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvdgoor on 02/14/2014

- Easy operation - Regular USB and micro-usb - Works - Thicker than other QI chargers - Makes an annoying sound when phone starts charging - annoyingly bright, blue, blinking LED - Although there is a regular full size USB connector, it only works with micro-usb (it's only USB out) I already had another QI charger and need one for home. This one works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitoryudi on 01/31/2014

Good Qi stand. Works very well and easy to use, just plug and place your phone at the top. Very light weight. Tested with a Nokia Lumia 920. Price is very attractive if you consider the chargers at the nokia store. Charge the phone very slow! But this is a general Qi chargers problem i think. This one has a BIP every time you place your phone and you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPainas on 01/14/2014

Very good product, very easy to use, compact, with a meat design, quality seems very good and the price is also very atractive. The lack of a wall plug is the only thing that can occur to me right now... Beside that, I have nothing to add. In the future, there could be some new versions of this charger, exxaccly the same but with different collors, ... Read more

All the box Top View of the charger Side View of the charger back view Qi Wireless Charger
    0 0
  • posted byketchu on 11/11/2013

Excellent product, has a nice shell with light and sound indication when the device is placed. It also has a button on / off. Very simple but very useful and does the job perfectly. Can not be disable the sound it makes when you start charging. In the package only comes with a USB cable to mini usb and need an adapter to connect to the power line or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXombi3 on 10/31/2013

Qi Standard, while not Widely accepted yet, does have a fair amount of available "adapters" of sorts. I've bout this Qi Charger for my Nexus4, alongside an "internal" adapter for my Note 2 (http://dx.com/s/222256). This particular Qi Charger being Cheap, my expectations were low. I was right about my expectations. The Nexus4 (built in induction charging)... Read more

1 1
  • posted bychut20305 on 10/26/2013

I use with Samsung Galaxy note 2 and Receiver SKU222256 - Good and nice looking material - Easy to understand change status with blue light LED - Product dimension good fit with Samsung galaxy note 2 - If you use a thick back case you will have a problem with power sending space. - You have to find another power adapter or use your phone wall change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrewsteroz on 10/23/2013

Good quality build at a bargain price. Well presented and packed in sturdy shipping carton. Works as stated with no real cons. Flashing led to let you know it's charging and sound to tell you that it's connected and working. I would highly recommend this charger to anyone looking for a QI standard charger base. No cons at all at this price If you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlramirez on 10/13/2013

The plastic case is not the better but is a good construction charger. Works fine with my Google Nexus 7 2013, it charge around 30 percent in 2 hours. Works fine too with my Samsung Galaxy S3 (with a wireless receiver installed for me), it charge around 40 precent in 2 hours. I made work it with a 1A charger. The instruction manual have no pictures ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections