Customer’s impression:
Moreless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It works :)

posted by orikote on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Works perfectly and the charging time isn't noticeably longer. The led starts blinking telling you that everything is going ok. Furthermore it beeps when you put your phone over it so you know it has started charging.

Cons:

The usefull surface is smaller than it might seem so you will have to make sure that the phone is correctly located.
    Furthermore you have to make sure that your power source is good enough as I connected it to a USB plug (also bought in DX) and the charge was very unstable (it was beeping each few seconds). With the official charger of my phone it does work nicely.

OtherThoughts:

Now I'm using it on the car with a good official usb charger as those bought in DX doesn't seem good enough for this and the charge gets unstable.

Bottomline:

Very useful, now I'm able to listen music in my car with my phone and my bluetooth radio without draining my battery nor connecting the phone each time I get in the car.

Post comment

DX Everywhere